You Know You Dis Too Much When......

39CINDERELLA

Waiting to dance at the Ball with my Prince
you are at a stop light and the car plate in front of you begins with ASM.

you automatically think ALL STAR MOVIES:rotfl: princess:

when you go to a restaurant and tell them your adr time was.....

i did this at maggianos last week.....LOL

You say to your wife, "Next time we're at WDW, let's go to AK first and ride EE, then shoot over and ride KS before we head to DHS to check out ToT and RRC." And she knows what you're talking about.

Come back to me when your husband starts calling it your "creepy new hobby" and it gets shortened to creepyhobby and your teenage son's friend walks through and calls out, "Hi, Mrs. Beans! Creepyhobbying?"

You are the first to post on a post like this

I thought I would break the ice for all those who are ashamed to admit such a thing.....start a support group for us.....LOL

I mean all this in fun. I am laughing as I write thisprincess:

When the first thing your DH says to you as he comes home from work is "What new things have you learned on the DIS?" OR when your DD7 and DD5 tells you that you have a problem (in the most sweetest way possible) because you are always on "That Site".

When you use DIS as a verb.

Or..... you got a AP discount code in the mail today and just booked your 4th trip in 12 months. (can anyone here pass up $49.20 a night for POP)

Is there a support group or something for crazy people like me?

Oh wait.

My name is Sleeping Becca and I am a DISneyaholic.

LOL :rotfl: That is so funny because my initials are ASM and every time I write them I think the same thing!!! It must be that disney chip my parents had installed in my head when I was a baby.:thumbsup2

you take pictures of ALL of you meals....even when you are at HOME!

DSC02208.jpg

100_0062.jpg

LOL!!!!!!! MY DD now asks me before she eats, "is it okay to eat now, Dad, or do you need to take a picture first?"

We also chose one of our puppies because he had a hidden Mickey on his side. See if you can spot it in my pics below.

I am with you guys.When I am typing e-mails to friends instead of saying my husband or childrens names I write DH, DD or DS. I use to get back questions now friends just write back and ask when we started panning the next trip. I am addicted and I don't want help to stop.

...you list your family in your cell phone contact list as DH, DM, DSIL, etc. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter