You Know You Dis Too Much When......

You know you're obsessed with the the Dis/WDW when.....

You and your DH have contests to see who can find the best new piece of info for your upcoming trip from the boards. And, then rub it in the other ones face and challenge them to find something better...:rotfl:

So glad he is as crazy about Disney as I am!!!!

Not Disboards related, but certain Disney specific.......

When I look at my CSR's (Customer Service Rep) signature and think Coronado Springs Resort.

When I see my ASM's (Account Sales Manager) signature and think All Stars Music.

I love all these. I can honestly say that the DisBoards is a habit that is REALLY hard to break. I literally was depressed when our trip got cancelled for this year.

You know you Dis too much when.....

You start recruiting people to "liberate" LGMHs from Home Depot for you.

I am new to dis-ing but am totally obsessed. Every morning I check the weather and then the dis boards.:surfweb:

Our trip is coming up in two weeks and I am a little sad because I won't need to research any more. At least have an excuse for Dh for my research. He thinks I am totally nuts.:woohoo: But he is sure happy when I have information that he wants, right off the top of my head.:thumbsup2 If I don't know, I say "just a second, I will have that answer for you lickity-split".

You know you are addicted to the Dis/WDW when:

I finally got to go out to a new nice italian restaurant with DH and without DS who's 21 months. During the meal we talk about the theming of the restaurant and how it reminds us of Disney, which leads us into talking about our upcoming trip in May including which ADRs to make, who would watch DS the day before the trip for final packing and planning, and what time to leave that morning. We were like giddy newly weds when we left there.

When you stay up until 3 am listening to sorcerer radio just so you can hear the resorting hour and the song from animal kingdom lodge.

You're disappointed with most disney travel books because you already know all the information from the Dis. Can't they make one for people who already know the basics?

......when you return from the trip and start googling for any local Segway tours to take

When you start planning your kids first trip before their even born!
Im due in April and we've got his first trip booked for October. That means 180 days is April so I guess Ill be booking my ADR's from my hospital bed. Itll be dd's 3rd bday and I REALLY want Cinderellas b-fast.
My husband says that Disney is my "lifes mission" Which is totally fine with me!:goodvibes

When everyone at your 100 employee company knows to talk to you if they are going to WDW.

When your DD5 spots hidden mickey's EVERYWHERE. Even on holiday banners at the mall.

When your DD5 picks up something she hasn't used since we were at WDW and she said, "mmm, mommy, this smells like Disney World".

When your DS2 (who doesn't say a lot) screams "DISNEY WORLD" at the beginning of any Disney movie when they show the castle logo.

:thumbsup2

when every little question I ask or something I need to know, I come here first before going to Disney's site....plus when a family member mentions something or has a question of thier own I come on here and find the answer for them!;)

. . . when you are driving to work and pass a car with the license plate 64ADR and realize it's exactly 64 days until
your birthday trip :shamrock: :cake: and are reminded of the "just a few more" ressies you'd like to make.:drinking1 :mickeybar :hyper:

...when you read "Por favor, mantenganse alejadro de las puertas" in someone's signature and immediately hear the monorail "bing bong" in your head.

It never occurred to me that everyone DOESN'T hear the sound. :rotfl:

I have one more symptom that I would like to add: when your friends want you to plan their WDW vacations, you can give them "quotes" out of thin air.

When you family EXPECTS you to be able to quote any Disney math figure out of thin air....and pretty much you are able to do so!

"How much more is a five day ticket than a seven day ticket?"

"What is the difference in price between a week at AKL in August vs. a week in October?"

"How much is a Dole Whip?"

You get DH to start quoting (and then explaining) the DIS to others! Marvaid's "flower" and "butterfly" usage. My vote for the funniest DIS thread ever!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1872155&page=19

(not to mention the amount oftime I just spent looking this up!)

You are only interested in hot airfare deals to MCO.

Or the first city that catches your eye on the national weather map is Orlando

I was introduced to this site by my wife. So I a some what of a newbie!! I came out and asked her what in the hell is POTC. For the life of me it was not clicking..... Before I could finish asking she blurted out Pirates of the Caribbean!
Man she DisBoards to much!:rotfl: :rotfl2:

... when your DH thinks you are having an affair with someone
because you are always on the disboards.
... when you spend an hour on the phone with your BIL telling him about
codes and info you found out on the disboards, helping him make ressies.

Each time DBF or DH asks "can you come in here and help me" etc etc you reply "just as soon as I post on the DIS".

I'm guilty of that one. My DBF thinks I have no life sometimes.

Hi I'm lilmissdisney216 and I'm addicted to the DIS.

we're always spotting hidden mickeys whether its in our food, an oil mark in the parking lot somewhere, bubbles in the milk. its bad when you talk with people who "think" they know disney, like one person i know who bought the new disney package as did i and she asked if i bought tickets to more than one park:eek: , and just last week i pointed our to my dd that a new disney guide book was out and she quips right away "didn't you write it":rotfl: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter