You Know You Dis Too Much When......

I knew I Dis too much when...

-I knew more about WDW than my patient who is a Disney travel agent:lmao:

-DS asks to see the "dancing bananas" again :banana:

-the Dis is always open when the computer is open, even if I don't look, it just doesn't feel right otherwise :surfweb:

You see Disney Spaz's signature (page 1 or 2 of this thread) and start trying to figure out what resort 'BLT' stands for...and it takes you about 5 secs before you are going..."HEY...there isn't such a resort!!!" *giggle*

You and your kids are actually bored at WDW. (yes, its true). We Disney'd out when we lived in FL and it took about 3 years before any of us wanted to go back...

You and your kids are actually bored at WDW. (yes, its true). We Disney'd out when we lived in FL and it took about 3 years before any of us wanted to go back...

:scared1: is that possible!! You poor thing! I couldn't imagine being bored at any of the parks, there are still things I haven't done, believe it or not..;)

on the other hand, I found myself calling my sister last night during the football game just to tell her something interesting I found on the Disboard!!:thumbsup2

Oh SOOOOO with you there!
We got back from our last trip 4 days before Christmas - talk about some tongue biting with the relatives. :lmao:

Here's my latest...
Over Christmas, your mom and dad mention in passing, and completely out of the blue, that he wants to take your sister and nephew to WDW sometime this year (would be nephew's first trip) and would like some help planning. You immediately (like within 30 seconds) whip out a copy of the 2009 Birnbaum's and start making him lists of all the info. you've learned on the Dis (not to mention the park maps you brought home with you) ... all while he looks at you like you just sprouted 3 heads... or mouse ears! :dance3:

This is soooo freakin funny!!! And I know just how you feel!!!

I have a few.....

When you can't wait to get back to work because your pc is on the fritz and the only way to DIS is a work!!:rolleyes1 :dance3:

When you feel like you're a stranger because you've been gone from it way too long...even on vacay!!

When most of your stories start out as:"When I was on the DIS(today, yesterday,etc)......" and people just start laughing at you!!!
:yay: :dance3: :banana:

because of the disboard! anytime i am on a trip, i can't wait to get back to my desk and go on the dis. i have found all of my knowledge and all of my deals on the dis. at my dd's basketball game, i have about 3 moms surrounding me asking me questions about wdw and i love every minute of it and they always ask how do you get your info-the dis! i learn something new all the time on here! my fil is now on the dis but he is a lurker. he loves the restaurant section! we talk all the time about the different restaurants and the food. he will call me and ask where to look up things on the dis.
mousiemom

When you are talking to your friends and co-workers about your husband and son and you refer to them as DH as DS.

Yes I have done that.

When you keep multiple DIS screens open at once....
When you keep multiple DIS screens open at once...AT WORK, as I'm doing now;)

You get antsy to get back on the DIS when you're off doing other stuff...like cooking, eating, homework, (life) :laughing:

You are scheduling audition appointments in St. Louis and you get a phone number with a 407 area code and you ask how close to Disney the person lives. I think the person on the other end of the line was a bit shocked.

you're talking to a stranger about Disney World at the book store, and refer to Coronado Springs Resort as CSR!!!!!! and Magic Kingdom as MK!!!!!!!!!

One girl at my work said "so many choices!!" I IMMEDIATELY emailed my husband and was like "where have you heard that?!"

well of course he didn't know....

STACEY! :cheer2:

You are scheduling audition appointments in St. Louis and you get a phone number with a 407 area code and you ask how close to Disney the person lives. I think the person on the other end of the line was a bit shocked.

HA! I ALWAYS spot 407 area codes!!!! :lmao: :thumbsup2

When your car tag says D1SN3Y and everyone at your school knew it was my new car before anyone new i even got a new car:rotfl2:

You know you DIS too much when...

* When you keep awake past midnight browsing every new thread on the boards...

* When you live more than 1500 miles away and check the Orlando Sentinel website to keep a tab on the weather and area news...

* When your coworkers give you as a reference for anyone who wants to travel to WDW

* When you keep your 6 year old daughter up to date with changes and rehabs

I think I could continue, but that would only confirm my DW's beliefs about my mental health :)

Regards,

Luis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter