X-MAS Pictures Please!

Has anyone stayed at the Poly over Christmas? Are the decorations minimal but nice or are they just a complete let down? Any photographs? I've only noticed one photo of a gingerbread house thus far. Do they have a Christmas tree or any other decorations?

We are getting married in Disney next year and love the idea of the Poly as our honeymoon hotel, but as we're going in December it would be lovely to get that Christmassy feel from the resort as well as the parks. :cutie:

Love the Poly but it's our least favorite at Christmas.......
For the same reason you are questioning it, just not very Christmassy.....

ooooo I love this thread, its getting me so excited about our first december trip :santa:

Thankyou everyone for the amazing photos, hopefully i'll have lots to add when we get back

Yacht & Beach Club model train layout.

beach_train_5136.jpg

beach_train_5141.jpg

When do they typically take the decorations down? We're going Jan.6th and hope to see some Christmas decorations and hear Christmas music.:santa:

I brought my DS for his 7th birthdy 1/6/08 to 1/11/08 and our first night was the last night of Osborne Lights and the Castle lights. The trees were still up at AK & DHS for sure-I can't remember about the MK or Epcot or the archway lights at Epcot. I don't think the tree was still up at Pop because I don't remember ever seeing it.

Now I am more excited than ever even though I love Halloween - HURRY UP 48 days!!!

Anyone have hotel photos from All Stars? Do they decorate them

it seems that in alot of these pictures, alot of people are wearing pants and sweatshirts? I am looking at going the week after Thanksgiving, will it really be that cool then?

Well be a little bit cool but all depends, things change, I would say 60's but could be a lot warmer

These are awesome! More resort Christmas pics please!!!! I can't decide where I want to stay when I go in December!

The Three Kings in Mexico:
100_0879.jpg

DS holding one of the gifts the Three Kings took to Baby Jesus
100_0880.jpg

Tree just before you enter the different countries:
100_0881.jpg

100_0882.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter