X-MAS Pictures Please!

There is a thread for exactly this purpose at:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1828742
If you wish to participate, just post your photos there and be sure to date and place them.

I have a BUNCH of photos taken on that night in this area. Some with kids on dads shoulders, etc. If anyone recognizes themselves (they were taken 12-12-07), they are certainly welcome to the photos.:thumbsup2 We had a great time photographing them.:thumbsup2 Thanks everyone for sharing all the great photos!

I have yet to figure out how to post pix, but I will try when I have a chance since I do have pix of POR. Very pretty resort. Will be going back 11/28-12/5. Do you have a trip planned?:yay:

Just sign up on a photo sharing website like www.photobucket.com (it's free)and download your photos you want to share. Then right click on the bottom link of the photo you are wanting to post (and click copy). Then return to the post where you want the picture to be and right click and then click paste. Your picture should be there after you close out of the post and come back to view it.:thumbsup2

IMG_3249new.jpg

IMG_3274new.jpg

IMG_3305new.jpg

Just sign up on a photo sharing website like www.photobucket.com (it's free)and download your photos you want to share. Then right click on the bottom link of the photo you are wanting to post (and click copy). Then return to the post where you want the picture to be and right click and then click paste. Your picture should be there after you close out of the post and come back to view it.:thumbsup2

Thanks, I will try it. My computer at home was frozen all weekend!!!

Flowers near the elevators at the GF.

GFFlowerMirror-1.jpg

Candies for the gingerbread houses at GF.

GFGbreadsnowmen.jpg

Gingerbread house-making demonstration at GF.

GFGbreadteach.jpg

More candies for the gingerbread houses.

GFGbreadBears.jpg

Icing decoration on the side of the BIG gingerbread house at GF.

GFGbreadCD.jpg

Christmas tree at little waiting area in Contemporary.

ContempRelax.jpg

Tree in Yacht Club lobby.

YCTree.jpg

Yacht Club lobby model train.

YCTrains.jpg

Side view of gingerbread house in GF lobby.

PalmGbread.jpg

From model train display at Yacht Club.

SnowScene.jpg

More from model train display.

YCRR3.jpg

Pinocchio display in Contemporary.

Pinocchio.jpg

Has anyone stayed at the Poly over Christmas? Are the decorations minimal but nice or are they just a complete let down? Any photographs? I've only noticed one photo of a gingerbread house thus far. Do they have a Christmas tree or any other decorations?

We are getting married in Disney next year and love the idea of the Poly as our honeymoon hotel, but as we're going in December it would be lovely to get that Christmassy feel from the resort as well as the parks. :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter