X-MAS Pictures Please!

bwlobby_0652_0_1.jpg

wishes_4557.jpg

walt_star_4466.jpg

hdr_bwtree_4914a.jpg

bwlobby_0655_3_4.jpg

sigh...........:lovestruc just Loooooooooooooooove all these, boBQuincy, the shot of the Walt statue placing the star on the tree is the coolest ever, great eye to catch that!

sigh...........:lovestruc just Loooooooooooooooove all these, boBQuincy, the shot of the Walt statue placing the star on the tree is the coolest ever, great eye to catch that!

Thanks! I can't take full credit, I saw the same idea somewhere and tried to do it better. The photo is difficult to take because the tree is only in that spot for a few days around when the parade taping is done, usually the first full weekend in December. Last year I read that the tree was not even put up until after the taping, looking back at last year's photos that does appear to be the case.

The other special photo that can only be taken at that time is a view of Main Street from the railroad station without the flag pole in the way. The flag is usually moved to City Hall for a few days.

Folks - these are FANTASTIC pictures - thanks to all! I can't wait to share ours after thsi December trip! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I can't take full credit, I saw the same idea somewhere and tried to do it better. The photo is difficult to take because the tree is only in that spot for a few days around when the parade taping is done, usually the first full weekend in December. Last year I read that the tree was not even put up until after the taping, looking back at last year's photos that does appear to be the case.

The other special photo that can only be taken at that time is a view of Main Street from the railroad station without the flag pole in the way. The flag is usually moved to City Hall for a few days.

well you can take full credit for sharing it with us! I never knew that info, very cool!

These pictures are AWESOME! Thank you so much for sharing them. I am really excited to have a trip planned for December - first trip at Christmas time, first trip to GF, and first trip with CL. Yay!!

When do they typically take the decorations down? We're going Jan.6th and hope to see some Christmas decorations and hear Christmas music.:santa:

I have yet to figure out how to post pix, but I will try when I have a chance since I do have pix of POR. Very pretty resort. Will be going back 11/28-12/5. Do you have a trip planned?:yay:

We do have a trip planned for POR from Dec 12-19th. I have been for Thanksgiving, but the resort wasn't decorated yet. Just wondering what it looks like!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter