• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder Returns to Galveston - November 6, 2015

Stateroom 2100.
What a difference a day makes. It looks like the FE's are CLOSED on this thread and we are now pixie dust only. Feel free to post your info and room # here and maybe someone will gift you:flower3: Lisa, I see you have already joined the other FE group so I don't have to worry about you. :thumbsup2 Nicole Loya, the other FE group is closed and I have to have the info to the other organizer by tonight if you want to join that group.::yes::

Quick question, I read about the gift card discount at SAMs club, and I just want to make sure that we can use them to pay on our cruise account once we are on the ship. Thanks for any help on this

Quick question, I read about the gift card discount at SAMs club, and I just want to make sure that we can use them to pay on our cruise account once we are on the ship. Thanks for any help on this
Yes, as long as you get the gift cards that can be used on DCL vs. the Disney store ones. You can buy discounted gift cards at either Sam's or Target if you have a red card. You can call and have the cards added to your onboard account so you don't have you take them with you also. If you use gift cards do not dump them as any amount left at the end of the cruise will be put on the last card added to the account.

Hi everyone. My name is Jill and DH, Danny and I just booked this cruise. We will be doing a B2B. I'm assuming your FE groups are closed but if there are any open ones I would like to join. Anything else open that I might want to sign up for? LOL

Hi everyone. My name is Jill and DH, Danny and I just booked this cruise. We will be doing a B2B. I'm assuming your FE groups are closed but if there are any open ones I would like to join. Anything else open that I might want to sign up for? LOL
:welcome:We are not very active on this thread, but I will pm you some info.

For anyone looking to join a FE, we are not doing any more groups here due to lack of interest. If we had more than a couple interested parties, I could open another group. With less than a month before the cruise though, I don't see us getting enough participation to have more than maybe 5 cabins. If everyone looking to join a FE would be ok with a small group I can start another group and close it in max of 2 weeks. Let me know what you would like to do, otherwise we are pixie dust only. You can post your info here and hope for some pixie dust to come your way:tink:

Woohooo. I forgot to mention I got my booklet!!! Now waiting on my passport so I can complete my check in

A small group would be ok with me!!!
We will have to see if a couple people who had talked about joining come back to the DIS and want to participate:confused3
We still have a bit of time before I would have to just say no, I will say Oct. 23rd at the latest. As far as I am aware all FE groups for this cruise are closed so the only possibility for someone to do the FE would be to join us:goodvibes

Hi,
This is going to be my first cruise and i am SO excited! I really want to participate in the FE, but I am having a bit of a hard time looking where to "sign up" on the forums... is this the rite place?

For anyone looking to join a FE, we are not doing any more groups here due to lack of interest. If we had more than a couple interested parties, I could open another group. With less than a month before the cruise though, I don't see us getting enough participation to have more than maybe 5 cabins. If everyone looking to join a FE would be ok with a small group I can start another group and close it in max of 2 weeks. Let me know what you would like to do, otherwise we are pixie dust only. You can post your info here and hope for some pixie dust to come your way:tink:
Small group is okay with me!

Hi,
This is going to be my first cruise and i am SO excited! I really want to participate in the FE, but I am having a bit of a hard time looking where to "sign up" on the forums... is this the rite place?
:welcome:You have the right place. I will need you to get to 10 posts so I can pm you for your info. Feel free to post here until you reach that # or you can use http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/
All I need to know is who is in the room-you can use generic info like DW(DarlingWife) or adult female, whichever. Kids(let me know son/daughter)and their age. Room # and an email to send the list to is the last of the required info. Any allergies and favorite characters is good to know, but not required.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter