• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wonder Returns to Galveston - November 6, 2015

Here is the updated White Rabbit FE list:

Huskiesrule no allergies
Female adult
all characters
Female adult Cheshire Cat
Male adult Jiminy Cricket

Sailorsgirl
Female adult no allergies Stitch, Tigger, Mickey, Minnie
Female adult no perfumes Dopey and Woody

Nicole Loya
Female adult
DS 7

Lisa Wagner no allergies
DW
DH
DD 10
all, especially princesses
DD 6 all, especially princesses

If anything is wrong or you would like anything added, let me know.

Last edited:
Here is the updated White Rabbit FE list:

Huskiesrule no allergies
Female adult
all characters
Female adult Cheshire Cat
Male adult Jiminy Cricket

Sailorsgirl
Female adult no allergies Stitch, Tigger, Mickey, Minnie
Female adult no perfumes Dopey and Woody

Nicole Loya
Female adult
DS 7

Lisa Wagner no allergies
DW
DH
DD 10
DD 6

If anything is wrong or you would like anything added, let me know.
My girls love all the characters-especially the princesses

For all in the FE or interested in joining the group: All groups here will be closed for any new people at 2 weeks before the cruise (Oct. 23rd). This is to make sure everyone has time to get the list and any items needed for the FE. At the 2 week mark I will open a pixie dust group, which is where you can post your info and anyone who chooses can pixie dust you. Currently group 1 for the FE is closed and we are working on the White Rabbit group. As always, if you would like to join the FE please PM your info to me and I will get you added.:earsgirl:
So is anyone interested in doing a meet up? We can pick a time and place and everyone who is able shows up. I have seen on other threads where they do an "ice cream social". Everyone brings a different topping and we all meet by the soft serve is one option. Or we just pick a spot and meet for those of us who are over packers and has no room for toppings:laughing:(and I don't want to mess up the FE for anyone that chose eye scream toppings). We can pick embarkation day so the kids can meet new friends early or Saturday as it is a sea day. Everyone let me know their opinions, yes or no?

an ice cream social sounds neat on embarkation day so the kiddos can meet

I am considering on leading my son to believe that the gift in our FE are gifts from Santa since this is a Very Merry theme. Has anyone every actually witnessed receiving gifts in real time? I know it's obviously possible but I'm curious if I can pull this off. Thanks in advance for any input.
You might need to have a backup story, santa's helpers :santa: or something. I don't know if we're just unlucky with our delivery time, but we've been "caught" at least once per cruise. No matter how :tiptoe: we are, we invariably have someone come down the hall and see us, or they open the cabin door and catch us. Even if he doesn't see someone delivering to your FE, he may ask questions if he see's someone putting things in someone else's FE. One last thing, I'm not trying to sway you I'm just stating my experience. My kids LOVED the giving part, sneaking around the halls, giggling at times, and giving to others was priceless. I'm really glad they had the experience of giving to others as well as the excitement of receiving.

Ok...Are you the one organizing it or is someone else>
All me doing the lists.
My girls love all the characters-especially the princesses
I will update the list so it shows that, because who doesn't love a princessprincess:
an ice cream social sounds neat on embarkation day so the kiddos can meet
That is what I thought! Keep it informal, you don't even have to get ice cream. :mickeybarWe can pick a time, like 2 or 2:30 as everyone can go to their rooms at 1:30 and the muster drill will be sometime after 3:30(?) I think. Do it on day 1 so if we all don't like each other we know who to avoid the rest of the cruise:rotfl2:

yes I am We are a bit late getting on the cruise . . What are the chances of people cancelling dinner or brunch
for Palo? My daughter tried to book this morning and there are no more openings : (

yes I am We are a bit late getting on the cruise . . What are the chances of people cancelling dinner or brunch
for Palo? My daughter tried to book this morning and there are no more openings : (
Make it one of your first stops when you board the ship. I think your chances are pretty good of getting in if you check at Palo. But, keep checking online as people have until, I think, 3 days before the cruise to change their minds.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone. I would love to meet up. Either embarkation day or the next. I would rather not have to bring anything as I am an overpacker too and the FEs are going to max me out. Let me know. Also, could you email the final FE list so I know I am going off the right list? Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnksssssssssssssssss! Can't wait!

Hi Everyone. I would love to meet up. Either embarkation day or the next. I would rather not have to bring anything as I am an overpacker too and the FEs are going to max me out. Let me know. Also, could you email the final FE list so I know I am going off the right list? Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnksssssssssssssssss! Can't wait!

I emailed the list, let me know if anything is wrong. Trust me, the overpacking is so going to happen on my end. I am glad I already sent some FE stuff to Texas already as I will be packing a carry on with what is left. I would be so mad if the airline lost my luggage>:(, I can't take a chance of checking it.
I am going to say we will do an informal meet up at the ice cream station(deck 9) at 2:00 pm on embarkation day. Don't bring anything besides yourself and whoever you are traveling with that would like to meet others(aka the kids). Luckily we are a small group so we won't take up much space:grouphug: We will keep it short, maybe 15 minutes at the most as that day will be hectic anyways. We can always make plans to get together again on the cruise if you want to stay in touch.

Since we are down to a little over 4 weeks until the cruise, I thought I would share some more tips and cover some of the ones we already wrote about.

Remember you can prepay your gratuities and excursions by calling DCL and giving them a form of payment. My favorite is discounted Disney gift cards which was covered on page 12, post 222. You can also wait until you are onboard and visit guest relations and add gift cards or cash to your account.
Remember some form of sea sickness relief:sick:, whether it is a patch or Dramamine or any other aid out there. Once you are onboard your options will be limited as to what you can find.
Remember if you are going to spend time in the pools or on a beach there are some things you should bring. :beach:Sunscreen, as no one wants to burn. Burn relief in case you do(although I love the H2O burn relief onboard and I think you can request it from your stateroom host if needed). An extra swimsuit or two, because who really wants to put a wet swimsuit back on? Flip flops or water shoes would be convenient, but are not necessary. The one thing to forget is a beach towel. DCL has them by the pool and if you are going on a beach excursion, you will get one.

Do not forget to print out and bring along the 2 pages(or more) from the DCL web site after you are done checking in. Also the cruise book that DCL mailed to you. You can forget them, but it makes it easier if you don’t, as checking in at port will be quicker with them. If you forget the luggage tags from the book, or do not receive them, the porters in Galveston should have tags you can fill out so your bags get to your room.

Remember your birth certificate and/or your passport. You are not getting on the boat without it.

Feel free to channel your inner pirate, prince or princess and bring the appropriate attire. Where else can you dress up every day and others will be doing the same? Plus, it will make for awesome pictures! There is also a formal night in case anyone wants to have another good photo op.

Ports will take US $, so do not feel you need to bring local currency. 2 things if you will be using a credit card: Is there an exchange rate you will be paying to use it in a foreign port of call? Also, call your credit card and let them know where you will be so they do not deny the charge. I have had this happen and it is not fun trying to call to resolve the situation.

Remember to bring all your cameras/GoPro/memory cards. It is cheaper to bring everything (and extra memory cards)than having to buy them onboard or in port.

Remember the new alcohol policy is in effect. :drinking1

Remember you can no longer turn in items to get signed. You will have to bring the item to a character appearance and get the signatures that way.

I will post anything else I can think of, but right now my mind has gone blank on what else I can share! As always, feel free to post any questions and hopefully one of us will know the answer.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips!! question - is it safe to drink the water at ports or should we bring some bottled water?

They usually leave some slots available for booking onboard. Also, even if you can't get a brunch if you can book a dinner early in the cruise and mention to your Palo server that you wanted to do brunch but couldn't get an appointment, you may be surprised. One time I was on a wait list for brunch, I went to dinner and chatted with my very nice server, later that night I had a message on my phone from Palo's manager that they had "found" a time for brunch for me. When I went to brunch, there was my server waiting for me with a big grin!

Also, call your credit card and let them know where you will be so they do not deny the charge. I have had this happen and it is not fun trying to call to resolve the situation.
This is the one I always seem to forget. Even with reminders. :sad2:

I am going to say we will do an informal meet up at the ice cream station(deck 9) at 2:00 pm on embarkation day. Don't bring anything besides yourself and whoever you are traveling with that would like to meet others(aka the kids). Luckily we are a small group so we won't take up much space:grouphug: We will keep it short, maybe 15 minutes at the most as that day will be hectic anyways. We can always make plans to get together again on the cruise if you want to stay in touch.
:thumbsup2 Sounds good!

For everyone in the White Rabbit FE group, I am still waiting on some info from a couple of you. Since no one looks to be joining our group, I am going to close it and try to merge with another if possible. Nicole Loya, if you could get back to me with your room #, I have everything else. Lisa Wagner, your posts are still below 10 so you will either need to post your info here or up your posts so I can pm you. Please get back to me as soon as possible as the group I want to merge with is closed already and it may not be possible to combine groups.:thanks:
Or we can take our chances and leave our group open and see what happens:confused3 You guys can decide, keep it open and hope for more people or close it now and hope I can merge with another group?

Last edited:
What a difference a day makes. It looks like the FE's are CLOSED on this thread and we are now pixie dust only. Feel free to post your info and room # here and maybe someone will gift you:flower3: Lisa, I see you have already joined the other FE group so I don't have to worry about you. :thumbsup2 Nicole Loya, the other FE group is closed and I have to have the info to the other organizer by tonight if you want to join that group.::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter