Wine and Martini "DIS Group" Tastings - When ? / How ?

We did the tequilla tasting on the Med cruise and we didn't get a pin :sad1:
I don't know if I could handle that much alcohol in one sitting in the afternoon again :faint: I would prefer a margarita tasting :goodvibes

On this cruise we'd maybe do the martini tasting again, I didn't think much to the wine tasting on PCC 1.0.

Lois - Gav says he'll do the beer tasting with Greg if he's interested :drinking1

Greg is in for the beer tasting, as long as it has beer worth tasting. :thumbsup2

Quick update to pacify. Maybe not pacify but it's an update.

I'm working on two separate tasting events for 2.0. They will be on different days to avoid over indulgence issues noted. ;) More than two events starts imposing on other events and regular ship schedules.

One will be a wine tasting. The 2nd will be unique if it can be pulled off. We will do a "cocktails" tasting that will combine some of the other tastings offered aboard ship. No real details yet so please be patient.

Details will be posted on this sub board when available.

No signups are available right now so while posting to express interest is encouraged, you'll have to watch for the official sign up that will hopefully be posted soon.

:drinking1

I'm working on two separate tasting events for 2.0. They will be on different days to avoid over indulgence issues noted. ;) More than two event starts imposing on other events and regular ship schedules.

One will be a wine tasting. The 2nd will be unique if it can be pulled off. We will do a "cocktails" tasting that will combine some of the other tastings offered aboard ship. No real details yet so please be patient.

No signups are available right now so while posting to express interest is encouraged, you'll have to watch for the official sign up that will hopefully be posted soon.

:yay::yay::yay:

The cocktails tasting I would definatley be interested in. I don't like beer and unfortunatley don't enjoy wine either (which is such a bummer since I would really like to appreciate and enjoy wines).

Love ya Jorge! :lovestruc The cocktail tasting sounds AWESOME! :banana:

I'm working on two separate tasting events for 2.0. They will be on different days to avoid over indulgence issues noted. ;) More than two events starts imposing on other events and regular ship schedules.

Thanks for doing this. I can't wait to hear details. :)

Over-indulgence?!?

This group?!?

Never!!!

:rotfl2:

Thanks George....mmmmmm, cocktails!

Sounds like fun.....

Greg is in for the beer tasting, as long as it has beer worth tasting. :thumbsup2

I'll let him know and you guys can discuss it :thumbsup2

Thanks George, cocktails sound great :goodvibes Thanks for organising this :woohoo:

I knew there was a reason I liked Senor Jorge. Cocktails for me, please. I did the wine last time. I'm not a big wine drinker, but I did discover I like Reisling, so it was productive. Now if I could find a new cocktail that I like. Something different from my usual Long Island Ice Tea.

Thanks, George.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter