Wine and Martini "DIS Group" Tastings - When ? / How ?

Val & I would be interested in a tequila tasting, as well as a wine tasting again. :drinking: But we'll pass on another martini tasting this time.

Way to step up to the plate George!

Rick's been asking these same things, but I managed to put him off until we saw something of a schedule........;)

But, depending on that, we'd be up for wine. or tequila. or martini. yep...any of those......:rolleyes1

Can we get Stani to do them? We like her alot!:thumbsup2

Way to step up to the plate George!

Rick's been asking these same things, but I managed to put him off until we saw something of a schedule........;)

But, depending on that, we'd be up for wine. or tequila. or martini. yep...any of those......:rolleyes1

Can we get Stani to do them? We like her alot!:thumbsup2

Was she the girl who did it last year? I had a major girl crush.:rotfl:

I'd like to do the martini tasting, I don't think Greg would ... but he'd probably be happier doing the beer or wine - but I'm in for a martini tasting!!:thumbsup2

For all those that expressed interest so far. I'm taking this off line to come up with a plan of attack. Details and signups will be in a separate topic at the appropriate time.

Please keep your thirst and excitement high! :goodvibes

Was she the girl who did it last year? I had a major girl crush.:rotfl:

Yep. And she's staying on the Wonder when it goes to the West coast so we may not get her again.:headache:

But she was FAR better than the guy we got last cruise. He was fairly new at it and just read word for word from the martini placemat. It was kind of lame.

Tequila has a strange effect on me. I lose what little inhibitions I have.

DH wants me to do the Tequila tasting so he can watch.

I enjoyed the martini tasting due to the company and the drinks.
The wine tasting was less thrilling for me. (Had nothing to do with the fact I was kinda shnockered...) But the company was the saving grace of that event.

For the other opportunities, I am a fan of rum. I like tequila, but it doesn't like me. And beer makes me bloated and burp....how unladylike. That being said, I would probably sign up for an event just because I want to have fun with my friends.

To recap, choices in order: Martini, Rum, Tequila, Beer, Wine.

Do any of the tastings come with a neat little pin like the wine tasting did?

The wine tasting was less thrilling for me. (Had nothing to do with the fact I was kinda shnockered...) But the company was the saving grace of that event.

For the other opportunities, I am a fan of rum. I like tequila, but it doesn't like me. And beer makes me bloated and burp....how unladylike. That being said, I would probably sign up for an event just because I want to have fun with my friends.

I have a button maker..... I can make you one for each.:cutie:

We did the tequilla tasting on the Med cruise and we didn't get a pin :sad1:
I don't know if I could handle that much alcohol in one sitting in the afternoon again :faint: I would prefer a margarita tasting :goodvibes

On this cruise we'd maybe do the martini tasting again, I didn't think much to the wine tasting on PCC 1.0.

Lois - Gav says he'll do the beer tasting with Greg if he's interested :drinking1

Tequila has a strange effect on me. I lose what little inhibitions I have.

DH wants me to do the Tequila tasting so he can watch.
Tequila really affects the body temperature...just ask Jen! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter