Wine and Martini "DIS Group" Tastings - When ? / How ?

DH Dave and I would both be interested in the cocktails tasting.

Thanks for working on this.

Kathy

I'd be into the cocktail tasting (I'll probably be having my own private cocktail tasting as well, LOL)

Hey George,

If you need any help putting a tasting together...I am at your service!

Hey George,

If you need any help putting a tasting together...I am at your service!

Hi Theresa. Thanks for the generous offer. I'll get back to you on this.

Nothing concrete to report back but I've been in contact with DCL and hope to have something worked out with them by weeks end. Please stay tuned. :)

Hi Theresa. Thanks for the generous offer. I'll get back to you on this.

Nothing concrete to report back but I've been in contact with DCL and hope to have something worked out with them by weeks end. Please stay tuned. :)

Cool...thanks for working on this..

If DCL can't work something out...maybe I will just wander about the hallways with a bottle of limoncello and a cup. Knock on Dis Peeps Doors and ask them if I can taste what they have in their room in exchange for a taste of mine. Kind of like Christmas Caroling without the singing.

If DCL can't work something out...maybe I will just wander about the hallways with a bottle of limoncello and a cup. Knock on Dis Peeps Doors and ask them if I can taste what they have in their room in exchange for a taste of mine. Kind of like Christmas Caroling without the singing.

Me likey this idea!

Bring extra Dixie cups, hit our cabin first, and we'll turn it into a conga line!

;)

Works for me !!!!

Nobody, I mean nobody, is getting the limoncello before me. Get in line. :rotfl:

OK, so Theresa and Gene can first but then me! :)

The Deck Six Sip and Stroll!

I actually Did something like this on a Med Cruise with a group from Cruise Critic. We all purchased a bottle of wine on shore in Italy. We met in the Library with our bottles of wine and the cheese platter we each ordered from room service and did out own wine tasting. We had a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter