Who's Going in October 2005??!!*MNSSHP dates & info*

We'll Be There!

October 29th - November 5th for our DS's 5th Birthday. We'll be staying in a Pool Home Offsite and we can't wait. Great Thread. :wave:

We'll be there on Oct 20-24th, staying offsite at Fairfield Inn Lake Bryan. I'm most looking forward to beautiful weather, our 2nd F&W festival and our 1st MNSSHP on the 23rd!!! :Pinkbounc

mkpat- I haven't been in October before, but from what I understand it's gotten busier over the years. F&W and a big Golf Tournament bring in more people, local schools tend to tour Epcot during the week. The weather is supposed to be wonderful, you can still swim, but (hopefully) it's not ungody hot and humid.
Just have a plan and go with the flow...

mkpat said:
Out of curiosity, how crowded is it that time of year???

October is a lot busier than it used to be. It used to be slower but now more people are coming to WDW during October because of the F&W Festival and MNSSHP and there is also the FUNAI golf tournament which goes on from Oct. 17th-Oct. 23rd. It is regular season, so it's not one of the slower times of the year. More and more people are coming during October. I spoke to a couple CMs about going during October and they said it's very crowded compared to how it used to be.

Oct 15-23. HDDR our first night (15th), Undiscovered Future World Tour (17th), Cindy's (18th) La Nouba (22). I love it when a plan comes together!

October 8-14

Staying offsite (it's free!!!)

Most looking forward to our first MNSSHP! :teeth:

We booked our first MYW package for Oct 9th-16th and looking way forward to the holloween festivities! So does MNSHP (spelling?) go on from the 1st? Is there anything else I should know about it? We are staying at the Pop (first time on site) and looking forward to a good time!

aceharly said:
We booked our first MYW package for Oct 9th-16th and looking way forward to the holloween festivities! So does MNSHP (spelling?) go on from the 1st? Is there anything else I should know about it? We are staying at the Pop (first time on site) and looking forward to a good time!

The dates for MNSSHP are September 30 and October 2, 4, 7, 11, 13, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31.
Tickets have not gone on sale yet but when they do, you can order them online at WDW's official website and over the phone. If you plan on eating at the Liberty Tree Tavern on the day of MNSSHP, you can make your Priority seating for the Liberty Tree Tavern when you receive your MNSSHP tickets/ confirmation number. I hope that made sense? :)

We are hoping to go Oct 16-24 and stay at either allstars movies or pop. We are looking forward to doing MNSSHP also. :banana:

We are going October 29th - Nov 5th!!! Mom, Dad, Bro, and Sis in Law are staying at Old Key West. Boyfriend and I are staying at POR!!! :banana:

I'm looking forward to going to MNSSHP on Halloween night. pirate:
I'm looking forward to the Food and Wine Festival. :drinking1
I'm looking at just being there with the whole family! :grouphug:

See y'all down there!!!!

Chris

I'm trying to decide when to go! My AP expires on Sept 30, but I would love to do a MNSSHP again (that was sooo much fun!). So I'm thinking of going sometime between Sept 14 and Oct 6 :) Or maybe I will just come down for a weekend MNSSHP party...hmmmmm

We will be there 10-15 through 10-22. This is the week of the golf tournament. These dates replaced our spring break trip which would have been 3-19 through 3-25 ( the week before Easter). It sounds like October will be busy but I'm sure the week before Easter would have been worse. We had to move our spring brek trip because I need ankle surgery. I'm glad it was going to be a suprise trip for our kids. I think there are many things to look forward to during October. We plan on attending MNSSHP (thinking about Tues 10-18). What nights are best? We went to MVMCP in Dec 03 and really enjoyed it. I'm also hoping that we can bring my mom with us. Our two DS's will be 8 and 5. We would also like to see La Nouba.

We booked our flights yesterday and gone great bargain!

We will leave Oz on the 1/10 and arrive at New York 3 hours later New York time! Considering it takes 17 hours, that's not bad!

We have New York for 5 days, a one day tour to Niagra, then travel down to Washington for 3 days including a tour of Gettysburg (!) and then on to Orlando. We have set aside 7 full days in Orlando to go to each of the theme parks we want to (one per day) as well as Kennedy Space Center.

If we can save some money and get a good deal on accomadation in New York we will stay at the All-Star resort in Orlando.

We plan to actually go to Universal Studios the first day. Magic Kingdom the next day, followed by Epcot. Then we will do the Space Center and the next day do MGM, then Animal Kingdom and finish up the holiday at Islands Of Adventure.

That schedule will no doubt change if we stay onsite and can get to stay a few hours long certain nights at certain parks.

My wife can't wait! I can't wait!

YourMajesty said:
...It sounds like October will be busy...
I hope not. I chose that month specifically because it was one of the slowest times of the year according to all the websites info out there.

We're going October 1 - 9.

Already booked airfare.

Now we just need to decide on a place to stay. I hope to stay onsite. Last time we stayed at ASmo but now I have three kids so hopefully I will get a good price onsite or else we will go off and have a little more room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter