Who's Going in October 2005??!!*MNSSHP dates & info*

My family will be there. Oct. 1- 11 , we will be staying offsite in a house. I'm excited about trying MNSSHP this year. I've heard it's awesome. Also thinking of trying Mickey's Backyard BBQ.

See ya all there!!!

Me! Me! Me!

We will be at WDW October 13-20, after taking our first DCL cruise from the 9th-13th. We'll be staying at POP the whole time, unless my second oldest son talks me into doing a couple of days at Nick Family Suites at the end of our stay. (Not going to do it at the beginning b/c they charge more for weekend nights)

Planning on doing MNSSHP. Really looking forward to that!

Lori P. :)

We are hoping to go Oct. 1-6, 1st time at POR and MNSSHP! We've never been in the fall.. DH doesn't get it either. I TOLD him I was planning for Oct. and he thought I was crazy. Even 2 DDs were not as excited as me :confused3 We went to our 2nd MVMCP and the 1st DCL in Dec. and they all think it is too soon...Too Soon??????WHat planet is my family from? Are these really my kids? Well, I informed my mom she had been voted to go by DDs. Well...O....K....We actually have a little more fun with her anyway just doing the girl trip :cheer2: Then I told the kids they could 'trick or treat' at MK. OH COOL :Pinkbounc . Now they are in. :cool1: See ya'll at the party!!!!

I will be there Oct. 7 thru the 12. Will be splitting stay between Polynesian and the Yacht Club. I am looking forward to surprising my daughter for her twelve birthday which occurs on the eleventh. She is my Disney partner in crime........Can't wait to do MNSSHP twice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We(myself and my wife snugglepeas) will be there Sept 30th-Oct 9th and staying at Wilderness Lodge(we usually stay at pop, but decided this time to try the lodge, plus since going twice this year, may skip going next year(but who knows that may change, hehe) :earsboy:

We'll be there October 2-9 celebrating our one year anniversary!!!

Staying at Boardwalk Villas and hitting F & W Festival!
:love2:

:cheer2: 10/22 to 11/5
Splitting the 2 weeks 1/2 @ POFQ 1/2 @POR
Not sure which week at which. :confused3
I have my youngest son 11 for the entire time.
My daughter 33 is joining us but only for a week.
So when she is with us we are going to stay @ POR with the trundle bed.
We haven't seen my daughter in 3 years. :sad:
2 whole weeks in my favorite place I can't wait.

we'll be there Oct. 2-9 at POFQ.... we can't wait to do MNSSHP for the third time and F&W for the second time.... we LOVE to go in Oct. for these two events....

We're going October 15th to 22nd.
What I am most looking forward to is my kids faces when we get to the MK gates. Everything after that is just gravy. :)

tikkipoo said:
...I've made ressies for Hoop Dee Doo on the 19th and hope to do MNSSHP on the 16th...

We've got ressies for HDDR on the 19th too. The 7:15 show. :teeth:

I've made reservations for Oct 8-15 at WL with AAA discount - might have to go elsewhere if codes never materialize - or might buy an annual pass to get a discount - first time at MNSSHP - also, it's the week after DH's 40th and the week of DD3's 3-year birthday -her b-day is on the last day, so she will still be free! DD1 will be 8 and DD2 will be 5 - so they'll all be at great ages.

Hi there,

We, that is three different families are coming from Scotland. Our family is staying hopefully at BCV from the 7th Oct till about the 24th in a 1bdr. We may cancel a few days to have a Disney cruise.

Looking forward to Soarin.

::MickeyMo

Bump...Well, GoofyDad, looks like we'll be seeing all of you! :earseek: You used to have pics on your signature, so I'll probably recongize you. Hope we got good tables! :cheer2:

DH & I will be doing a 4 day Wonder Cruise Oct 23-27, then we'll be at POR from Oct 27-Oct 30. Just a few days, I know, but we need to get in some park time to satisfy the habit. It will also be the first time we've been there for the Food and Wine Festival, can't wait for that. This trip is in celebration of our 30th Anniversary. :love2:

Kris :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Us too, Us too! October 14-24th. So far we have reservations at the Movies for the first 8 nights and at Portifino the last 3. Will probably change 4 of the Movies nights to POR....

Also looking forward to MNSSHP!

DH and I are going to be there oct 22 to the 29th. meeting at least six family members thereand are all going to MNSSHP.

It's a definite maybe! An absolute possibilty! I'm almost positive that I'll be there! We went in Oct 03 and it was the best! We would like to go this year as well but we are trying to get PG and *if* we manage it, that might make it difficult, because I'll be 9 months along at the point.

It's a tough choice, get PG or go to WDW... :scratchin

D4D

We're going Oct. 1 - 9 during Fall Break. We always go in October and stay at the Poly. This time we're going to try the Beach Club or Grand Floridian - can't decide if we want to be on the monorail or withing walking distance of Epcot for F & W. I'm most looking forward to trying a new resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter