Who's getting ready to make CP package ressies?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I completely forgot that was today! I hope they still have something left for me tonight when I ring!

My day started out with a call at 5:59am CST (advice was given to call a minute before the lines open in case their system was a few minutes off), receiving a nice "we're closed right now"...2 hours and 17 minutes later after random calling--busy signals, then a voice saying all circuits are busy. on last "circuits are busy" I just held on and THE PIXIE DUST:worship:, then a 15 minute hold...finally, Mitchell to assist me. I kinda wish I'd hung on all those other times, but I hung up like I was told;) Anyway, got our first choice TS and our first choice show for my first choice date. Just Magical:wizard:

Our first time seeing the CP and my wonderful TA got what we wanted...Biergarten and Neil Patrick Harris on Dec. 12th. DH still doesn't understand why we have to do the package, but I'm sure he'll thank me once we do not have to stand in line for hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter