Who's getting ready to make CP package ressies?

bitohoney

DIS Veteran
I'm just sitting here waiting to make the call. I've decided on Tokyo Dining, Tutto or Biergarten for lunch.

Me too! Hoping we can get through quickly. Last year I called at 7am and was on hold for an hour

Sure is early here in CA. Crossing my fingers it doesn't take too long so I can get some more sleep before work.

Up, and ready. Miserable and my eyes want to keep shutting, but Up...

I am going to try Biergarten the Via Napoli. Please dear God, no third choice.

I have never done this reservation before, so I hope it's easy...

On hold now....saud a 25 min wait time...we'll see. But I do like Grim grinning ghosts!

I keep getting a busy signal. I would wait until later but I'm going to be there at Christmas time and want to get the reservation I want

all I keep getting is a busy signal or an 'all circuits are busy now' message. I'd gladly take holding for 60 minutes, at least you know you got through and will eventually talk to someone.

OMG the on hold spiel talked about asking the agent about the Flower and Garden fest!!! That was over in May!

I am not being told a wait time :sad2:.

on hold since 7!! The message said the wait is 30 minutes! listening to iasw!! lol!

I'm on hold now. Went through the entire voice message (ugh!) and then it said someone would be with me "momentarily". But there's no music...just silence. Which makes me nervous that it's disconnecting me. I want some background music! At least I would know not to hang up - sitting here in limbo! I think we've jammed the system again! Anyone remember last year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter