Who's getting ready to make CP package ressies?

Just hung up. Was on hold for about 40 mins of my estimated 60+ min hold. Had hold music the entire time.

We got our first choice of Via Napoli for the 8:15 p.m. show on 12/15 - 5:45 p.m. reservation. Had a great CM, Patrick. Now we'll just hope that the narrator is someone decent!

Pixie dust for all of those still on hold! Back to bed to see if I can get a few more mins of sleep.

Just finished up. I wasn't able to get Le Cellier for any of the days we wanted so instead I got:
La Hacienda at 4:00 for the 6:45 show on Dec 4
Teppan Edo at 1:50 for the 5:00 show on Dec 11

There are 6 adults and 4 children so I'm just glad we got something!

59 minutes of busy signals. About 35 minutes of being on hold. I got La Hacienda on 12.22 for the 8:15 show. Exactly what I wanted.

Now I can start my day.

yay- I finally got through- am now on hold in silence- on hubby's phone w/ free long distance!

yay- I finally got through- am now on hold in silence- on hubby's phone w/ free long distance!

I'm on hold too. It said 25 minute wait time then went silent - no hold music at all. Do you think I'm in the queue or should I hang up and try again?

40 minutes of busy signal, 40 minutes of hold, only to be disconnected before I could finish giving the CC info. :sad1::sad1::sad1: Now I get another busy signal...

I wasn't able to get my 1st choice of Le Cellier for either Dec 2 or 3rd. That restaurant is always a problem for a solo diner for CP. So I went with my 2nd choice of Via Napoli -any show. They found me Dec 3rd at 5:45 with 8:15 show.

Excited - I just wanted to see Whoopi :cool1:

I had to talk to 2 CMs before I could make the ressie - the 1st CM I talked her - her computer locked up so she transferred me to the help desk instead of back in the queue. Was grateful for that....

I'm on hold too. It said 25 minute wait time then went silent - no hold music at all. Do you think I'm in the queue or should I hang up and try again?

You are on hold, do not hang up unless your phone disconnects.

Ok. THANKS. Disney planning is so carefree and relaxing. UGH!!!!

Just so you know my phone was dead silent for over 45 minutes, then all of a sudden I got music and the around 10 minutes later the CM picked up!

Finally done!!! Took 1 hour and 55 min but I got what I wanted-
Coral Reef at 4:10 for 6:45 for my in-laws
Chefs De France at 4:10 for 6:45 for us all on 12/14

CM made me nervous because at first she was saying she couldn't find anything :eek: but finally came through!!!

Have a great day everyone!!

Sounds like I am one of the few who likes to see the CP in the dark (815) after dinner

Nope, we just went with the 5pm show for the 1st one because we wanted Le Cellier. For the 2nd, I made sure we'd get to the 8:15pm show!!
Now, I just wish they'd announce the narrator for our second ressie date!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter