Where's Wally???

It did not look like you, it must have been the casual clothes.. I am use to seeing you all dressed up in your Sunday best.

I hope you guys had the best time.. Hugs!!!!

Wait a minute ... Wally is polite and well mannered?!?! What about Paul? Surely he must have some nervous ticks from dealing with Wally!

Oh, and in that picture the guy on the right is Rob from Rob and Scott's fabulous gay wedding.

By the way, you guys all look very cute!:thumbsup2

Throw me a crumb while you're at it...I'm hungry:sad1:

oh the 3 of you are so handsome! great picture!

Wait a minute ... Wally is polite and well mannered?!?! What about Paul? Surely he must have some nervous ticks from dealing with Wally!

Nope! No ticks! They were both perfect gentlemen! :thumbsup2

You know I will delete this way before they get back online!

HOw great to see the 3 of you!!!!!! You were quite patriotic with your pant choices..one red, one white, one blue!!!!!!

I can assure you that is NOT my outfit of choice! ;)

And poor Wally and Paul, its raining cats and dogs here, with wind gusts like a hurricane! Not the ideal weather for a Bon Voyage Party!

I'm sorry but red pants? really? red pants????

Wally was quite stylish and completely comfortable. They suited him. In some cases you'd see the "outfit wearing the person", but that wasn't the case with Wally. It worked.

It's getting REALLY hot in here....and bumpy! I don't think I should have eaten all those Oreos before we left.....:sick:

Wally was quite stylish and completely comfortable. They suited him. In some cases you'd see the "outfit wearing the person", but that wasn't the case with Wally. It worked.
alright i'll take your word for it

Well the good news is the weather has cleared, and I would assume it's a pretty good evening to sail...very clear skies!:thumbsup2

Now there is the matter of the noisy steamer trunk down in steerage!:confused3

Why oh why did Wally take me along if he wasn't going to let me out of the bag????

He won't get much...I'm really wrinkled

Oh that's the "Island Weathered look!" Fetches lots of pretty trinkets!

Boy, I hope Wally isn't expecting some exotic island tomorrow morning in Nassau...

I would pay to see his face as the ship pulls in!

What a dump!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter