Where's Wally???

TuckandStuiesMom

<font color=darkorchid>Age. Fac ut gaudeam<br><fon
Anybody here remember the "Where's Waldo?" books and games from back in the 80's?
photo-of-the-day-the-beatles-meets-wheres-waldo.html

waldo.jpg

Our Wally's now at WallyWorld (or maybe cruising -- I don't remember which part of his trippie is first :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 ) and I find myself wondering what he's up to...

Is he having a facial at the Grand Floridian?

gold-facial-mask.jpg

Or could he be watching "It's Tough to be a Bug?

3D-glasses-404_675044c.jpg

Where do YOU think he is?

He was at Epcot a few hours ago, but that may have changed.

Maybe he's on Test Track..

testtrack.jpg

Or watching the amazing entertainment...

DSC_0811.jpg

And why is Waldo in a yellow shirt in that pictuer? That's just wrong!

Fairy God Mother looking through her supplies....

"Um I don't see a Cruella option in here":sad2:

Did anyone let Rosie out of the suitcase yet? Poor thing, probably thinks she is actually getting a vacation out of this! :lmao:

Get sewing!!!!

cinderella6.jpg

Shhh ... if we all stay really quiet maybe Rosie won't notice us. Let's just kick the suit case every once in a while so she'll think she's still on the plane.

Conck and Mike, how about some pics for the rest of us... would love to see Wally in action at WDW.....teehee..

Shhh ... if we all stay really quiet maybe Rosie won't notice us. Let's just kick the suit case every once in a while so she'll think she's still on the plane.

OUCH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter