Where's Wally???

So Wally came in tonight to play the ponies!

He, Paul, and Rob and Scott...

Not only were Wally and Paul both witty and charming, they had manners!

UGH! Did someone slip something in his drink? :confused3

He did get one good one off on me though, when I approached the table he said "Oh look, here is the help!" :rotfl2:

Rob got a pic, I'm sure he will post it soon.

Almost there, Rosie!

suitcase.jpg

Playing the ponies?!?! By Jove, Wallace!!! I think your horse has come a cropper!

Spectators.jpg

The boys just checked in and they're on their way to Pixie Hollow to visit the other faeries for a photo op :thumbsup2

And they are caaayyyuuute!

FP9041.jpg

Thanks!

ETA: You know, it's kinda quiet around here with Wally at wdw and Rosie in the suitcase.

Starting Sunday you can just check the log of the Coast Guard, I'm sure there will be some interesting stuff when Wally heads out to sea!

Starting Sunday you can just check the log of the Coast Guard, I'm sure there will be some interesting stuff when Wally heads out to sea!

You think he'll cause disturbances on the boat? :confused3

You think he'll cause disturbances on the boat? :confused3

He will probably toss the Rosie filled suitcase into the boat, so he and Paul can reek havoc on the ship! There is a good reason small children are segregated on the Disney ships! :lmao:

He will probably toss the Rosie filled suitcase into the boat, so he and Paul can reek havoc on the ship! There is a good reason small children are segregated on the Disney ships! :lmao:

To be fair, Paul didn't seem like the sort to wreak havoc.

Actually, neither did Wally.

:scratchin

He must have been trying to lull us into a false sense of security . . . .

To be fair, Paul didn't seem like the sort to wreak havoc.

Actually, neither did Wally.

:scratchin

He must have been trying to lull us into a false sense of security . . . .

Beware of the quiet well mannered ones......Thats what Mom always said!:confused3

I can't see it :sad:

But at least I'll be able to when I get home! :idea:

Hi Wally... you are so darn cute.. Sandwiched in between Mike and wait... who is that??

Hope you are having a great time.

Someone cut an airhole in this thing...it's getting hard to breathe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter