• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What's On Your Mind? The 90's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what does Josh Beckett do on a Red Sox off day?

Punch puppies? Kill pigeons in the streets of Boston? Find new ways to use the phrase “execute pitches”?

No. He visits the Children’s Hospital and plays with the kids with cancer and other awful sicknesses. And he donates $100,000.

awwww i love josh.

tumblr_ljo6ni9EeY1qb3yrpo1_500.png

Great. So now they’ll be hungover for tomorrow’s game.

LOL LOL LOL

I can hear Doctor Who in the next room. It's the Dalek episode from the first season. The one with the museum.

Cracked has changed it's layout. It'll take some time getting used to...

Winnie the Pooh came out today! I'm going to see it on Wednesday, hopefully.

I read all the negative reviews of the movie on Rotten Tomatoes. I only found one to have a compelling argument for not liking it... Although it has 79% on the website, so it wasn't many negative reviews.

I really want to visit an automat now. Why can't they exist outside of Japan and the Netherlands?!?

I read a long thing about how Snow White's Scary Adventures was like back when it first opened. Very glad I didn't ride that. I haven't ridden it since 2000, since it scared me, and I don't like scary things!

Quoting from the last thread:
bruins, baby!

may - d of e expedition (ughhhhhhhh I'm dreading it so bad), ict gcse
June - d of e expedition "", maths gcse (freakin' bricking it)
July - France with school (I kinda don't wanna go. just because we're getting a coach there/back and I hate people being sick, and sick in general and i know people in my year get sick like that and some people were sick before they got to Kent when they went to Germany last summer.. and I also hate going away from home, tehe)

may is the 9th-10th for d of e, no idea about the exam
June - no idea about d of e, 21st for exam
July - 3rd-4th is the trip.

Well in those 3 months I'm going to Disney World, going to a bunch of theme parks in England, going to a concert, finishing my AS levels and turning 17. Success.
I'm pretty excited. :')

i'm so excited ladididadadaaaadaaa. i wanna go to the beaccch

Well the county I live in is small and coastal so you're always near to the beach here. And I don't have any money 'cause I'm saving it all to go on holiday so I'll be at the beach like everyday for something to do, haha.

I wish I was going to Disneyland D:

My parents say I'd be dispointed with it,but I don't care. I love California <3

WDW is better, ngl. California's my favourite state though. :3

And from this thread:

Of course it is! At least, it's been on my mind for the past who knows how long. Let your nostalgia commence!

Yay, '90s!
Grammar fail though, George. I'm shocked.

♫♥MickeyManda♥♫;40736533 said:
Okay, so I put up a pic on my dailybooth account with me holding some of my Disney DVDs and the caption said "so im just a wee bit obsessed."

THEN some random guy comments and says "grow the [bad word] up." Geez people, leave the Disney fans alone! No one understands us D:

Just thought I'd share..

Aw D:
I get teased a bit for being the known Disney-obsessed one. Eh, I don't really care haha. Not like harsh things, just my friends messing lol.

I've been trying to think of a tattoo to get.
I'm torn between a Disney quote or lyric, or lyrics from another song. I can't decide.

I want a Mickey logo tattoo. :')

I can hear Doctor Who in the next room. It's the Dalek episode from the first season. The one with the museum.

FTW. I'm proper excited for the new series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter