What's On Your Mind? The 90's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... What's this I spy on YouTube... Disney cut out the scene following LeShawna falling off the weather vane, where we see how torn her pants were. Torn enough to evoke a pixellation over the tear... It's a tad hypocritical on Disney for cutting that scene, when in the previous episode, DJ has his swimming shorts torn off by sharks, making him fully nude. I guess naked guys are OK, but naked women aren't...

Oh poor Teddy, did you fail an exam? You did? What did you get? B? You witch! That's nowhere near a fail... Oh what's that, it's your first ever B? You know, I'm finding it hard to give you sympothy here... Your friend has greater reason to show more than apathy over her exam results!

*Daffy has 3D glasses on*
Daffy: It's almost like I can touch you!
Bugs: Please don't...

Daffy: Yep, we do everything together.
Bugs: That's because I'm the one with the credit card...
Daffy: Who has the what now?

Gym was the best today. This one girl FINALLY got back at the older girls... although she took it a little far. She spit on the "head older girls" clothing. Then the older girls came in from gym after we left the locker room. The one girl got so PISSED. She told their gym teacher. Then our gym teacher and their gym teacher called all the freshmen girls over to make us spill the beans on who did it. None of us said anything. I wasn't going to *******.. but we all looked over to the girl who did it. Since we didn't tell our gym teacher goes "Okay, now on Monday you all will be running harder than you've ever ran before." we all got REALLY mad. And then my two friends secretly went to go tell on the girl. so then the girl got in big trouble. and the older girls were all "haha!" and the head older girl was CUSSING like crazy she was like "*cuss* so disrespectful! *cuss*" and then they were complaining to their gym teacher and their gym teacher goes "shut up girls. YOU'RE the ones who started this. Don't mess with them and not expect them to fight back! Listen, you were ALL freshmen once... they've done NOTHING to you. You need to quit this now. It is your faults. So just quit it. If I hear you do ANYTHING to them in lunch or during 4th period, you're all going to the office." and then the teacher walks away and the head girl goes, "so let's fight them."

good gosh. cray cray older girls.

Friday- babysitting. bring Kindle. Bring laptop. Bring english/science binders. Work on Honors Papers once kids go to sleep

Saturday- J's tournament canceled :/ 100% chance of rain. work on papers

Sunday- J's tournament! :D

So, if I went to the beach with my bestfriend, we'd be gone on the actual day of Easter. I don't think my mom would go for that... :/

HELLO! I guess I can actually be on here for more than a couple of minutes. WOOHOO! :goodvibes

tumblr_ljmx0h26mM1qdgxgk.gif

HAHAHAHAHAH

OHMYGOSH WE WON ACTUALLY! OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH WHOAWHOAWHOAWHOAWHOA!!! WE WON! :D 6-5 YANKEES! :D OH MY GOSH NO WAY!!!!!

Good work Swisher, we won because of you babes! <3333 We are now officialy the ONE and ONLY FIRST PLACE TEAM IN THE AL East!

Good afternoon! I have a busy weekend! :-)

I'm watching Fantasia right now cause the only thing that's on DC is the Suite Life movie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter