What's On Your Mind? The 90's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marypops!

<font color=orange>Sponsered by Powergen!<br><font
Of course it is! At least, it's been on my mind for the past who knows how long. Let your nostalgia commence!

R.I.P. Former WOYM's

The What's On Your Mind Thread
Baseball: It's What's on your Mind
Pirates of the Caribbean: It's What's on your Mind
What's on your Mind? Justin Bieber
The What's On Your Mind Thread and the Countdown to Opening Day
The What's On Your Mind Thread and our Mixed Opinions of Selena Gomez

Anyone read the article about automats on the Disney Food Blog? Totally needs to happen!

Awww... I was so hoping to do the next WOYM thread, oh well... I'm doing homework so I really can't be on here. I'll definitely do the next one though, all my projects are due next week so I'll have more time.

Just while I'm here, final post count for the last WOYM:

Mickeysgirl34 674
MickeyisBeast 643
LondonUnderground 586
Monorail Fan:) 521
PlutosRHM55 420
marypops! 244
I Am What I Am 113
grandfloluver 106
mickey'sbff 87
Stitch4Prez 82
TylerFG 82
Disney Princess Elli 79
Mrs. Chamberlain 65
SparklePrincess~ 26
nerdylightbulb 24
kelseighrox925 14
*♥Chip&Dale♥* 14
wicked.witch.of.wdw 11
CowboyErin 7
poohbearluver 7
♫♥MickeyManda♥♫ 4
scarscar93 4
zachattack667 3
¡WDW!girlrox:-) 2
tobs2 2
tinkerbellandeyor 1
Pink_Belle 1
BeyondHorizons 1
Taylor_moonwalker 1
disneydance 1

If I had been on here more I would've probably been #1 but look at this, I'm behind the Drew by 101 posts.

I don't know. Maybe the idea of eating food from a tiny slot is not popular with guests. It would be a great addition.

Okay, so I put up a pic on my dailybooth account with me holding some of my Disney DVDs and the caption said "so im just a wee bit obsessed."

THEN some random guy comments and says "grow the [bad word] up." Geez people, leave the Disney fans alone! No one understands us D:

Just thought I'd share..

I've been trying to think of a tattoo to get.
I'm torn between a Disney quote or lyric, or lyrics from another song. I can't decide.

I don't know. Maybe the idea of eating food from a tiny slot is not popular with guests. It would be a great addition.

Or it might bring up nostalgia in the older guests, and amazement from the younger guests? I'm totally enthralled with the concept. It's like a vending machine for your meal!

Is it me, or do I have more of an elaborate vocabulary at the moment? Must be fatigue... But that doesn't make sense. Overtiredness makes your vocabulary expand? Who wants to test this out?

Either way, I'm heading to bed. Sayonara tomodachi!

New thread already? My thread went fast.

Anyway, I'm pretty dang pissed. I come home after a softball victory, expecting to see good results on AI (For example, Scotty getting kicked off. That would seriously make my year), only to see Paul got kicked off. And I'm like :scared1:. But if Lee got kicked off last year around now, I would of been like :sad:, for like a week.

♫♥MickeyManda♥♫;40736533 said:
Okay, so I put up a pic on my dailybooth account with me holding some of my Disney DVDs and the caption said "so im just a wee bit obsessed."

THEN some random guy comments and says "grow the [bad word] up." Geez people, leave the Disney fans alone! No one understands us D:

Just thought I'd share..

Ahhh! Stupid person, lets go beat him up verbally! lol jk. But seriously you are never too old for Disney!

Whats on my mind? Exactly why do people think it's ok and cool to dich and avoid their friends all the time for their boyfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter