What series are you streaming?

Reign, The Crown, Bridgerton, Virgin River, ER, and Nurses
I absolutely LOVED that show. :lovestruc Beautiful people and period costumes.
I loved the Flight Attendant. The Undoing was okay but honestly, what happened to Hugh Grant? Bridgerton was not my cup of tea. It felt vapid and I could have done with less explicit content. I thought the Queen’s Gambit was great. Schitt’s Creek was great for me through about season 4.
Check him out in Death to 2020 (Netflix). It's an absolute howl. :lmao:
Really going through shows quickly as I just let Netflix go and am on a free trial with Amazon - so tick tock

*The Queen's Gambit - gorgeous series
*The Wilds - could not decide if this show was absurd, but then somehow kept continuously pressing next episode - some of the actors are brilliant and some are nails on a chalkboard
*James May, Our Man in Japan - loved
*Fleabag - watch multiple times whenever I am on a free trial - makes me feel like everything is wonderful in my world - adore Claire

(Also loved Palm Springs, silly and fun!)
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is not to be missed. Promise me you'll watch it. :wave2:

Anne with an E. I wanted to watch Yellowstone--thought it was finally "free" but, alas, only certain episodes are free so I had to find something else. Just watched the first episode of Anne with an E last night and I think I'm going to like it.

Anne with an E. I wanted to watch Yellowstone--thought it was finally "free" but, alas, only certain episodes are free so I had to find something else. Just watched the first episode of Anne with an E last night and I think I'm going to like it.

I loved Anne. I am so depressed that it got canceled. It pushed me to read the books, though. Got the whole set on Kindle for $2!

Right now we just finished AVA, love the new shows with solid female leads - hope there will be more episodes soon.
Hunters is really good, and the last season of The Crown and finishing up Suits.

Bridgerton is not meant to be a serious take on Regency England, it's meant to be a frothy confection of plots and subplots- even the costumes are not strictly correct for the times. If you watch it in the same vein as you would read a historical romance novel, you might have enjoyed it better. As for the diversity in the cast, I found it refreshing even if it *wasn't* historically correct. Period drama is almost always exclusively cast with white actors. To see people of color in positions of power and prestige can only be a good thing, IMO.

But then, I could be blinded by the glorious hotness that is Rege Jean-Page as the Duke of Hastings...

Good god, yes. That may be the most attractive man I’ve ever seen.

Just finished Cobra Kai......now I need a new one.
Luckily a lot of our regular shows will start being on again.

Let's see I've watched/binged a lot this past year, but just listing some recent shows I've finished/am currently watching.

Star Trek Deep Space Nine (rewatch)
Star Trek Voyager (rewatching. Still have season 7 to watch)
The Expanse (Season 5 has been amazing)
Ted Lasso (this was so much better then the premise had any right being)
Cobra Kai (still so much better then I thought it would be)
Saved By the Bell reboot (again, much better then I thought it would be. It's not "good" but I find it enjoyable)

Cobra Kai ( I like it even tough I never saw the original movies)
Altered Carbon ( I love it, I enjoy all the well known actors)
Chesapeake Shore ( something very light, when I don't want to focus on tv)
Flight attendant ( just started, love it)
NeXt ( love the actors, like the story)

I'm looking forward to the weekly releases ( the resident, all american, a discovery of witches, good trouble, prodigal son and many more)

Oh gosh, so many

Just finished up the two season of Castlerock, still watching Mandalorian, started Mary Kills People. Going to start Bridgerton. Also just finished DCI Banks.

MJ

We finished Castle and moved on to "Lie To Me". It is only three seasons and when all the time off around the holidays we are only a few episodes from finishing that. Once it is done we are looking to do one of the USA shows. Burn Notice, In Plain Sight, or White Collar. I saw all three the first time around but my wife hasn't and I liked them.

Altered Carbon ( I love it, I enjoy all the well known actors)

I'm really bummed it's not getting a third season, I really liked it.

I finished watching Upload last night (which weirdly seems like it would fit as a prequel to Altered Carbon, before they mastered the stack technology to return minds to bodies). I was hoping for more answers in the finale, but I guess I've got to wait for season 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter