What series are you streaming?

I have been watching Korean dramas, the Penthouse and replay 1988

New Tricks on Amazon. British detective show from early 2000's. Retired detectives brought back in to clear old cases, bit of humor too.

Just started Cobra Kai (season 3) , but we'll be done with it by the end of the week :sad1:

Was watching Mary Kills People.....got done with 2 seasons and then found out season 3 isn't available. I hate when that happens.
I need a new show......looking now.

DH and I are watching Breakout Kings.

Anne with an E. I wanted to watch Yellowstone--thought it was finally "free" but, alas, only certain episodes are free so I had to find something else. Just watched the first episode of Anne with an E last night and I think I'm going to like it.
Yes to Anne with an E. Skipped by it for a long time but since I am 'between' something totally addicting, I thought I would give it a try. Loving is so far.

Almost done with The Watchmen. I'm really liking it, and am glad to have just reread the graphic novel so it's fresh in my mind. Next show I plan to watch is A Discovery of Witches.

Today, Britian's Best Home Cook season 2, on Hulu. Cooking shows are my "I don't have to think hard about this show" show, so I can do other things and not have to worry about missing every single nuance.

When I'm done with that, I'll probablywork some more on Downton Abbey. I didn't watch it when it first was out, so I'm only on season 1.

Interesting
Just started watching Friday Night Lights
Never really watched it.
It premiered in 2006
None of the kids have cell phones!!
It’s amazing how much has changed in a few short years.
I think we were all better off
As I type this on my cell phone 😂😂💕

Just finished Derry Girls. So funny!

Also watching Memories of the Alhambra ( Korean Drama).

ETA: started “Anne with an E” this afternoon and am on ep3. I resisted watching it as I love the previous mini series from the 80s so much ( have the DVDs) and could not imagine other actors in the parts.

Last edited:
Was watching Mary Kills People.....got done with 2 seasons and then found out season 3 isn't available. I hate when that happens.
I've started looking up to see how many seasons a show has and if it is still currently airing before I start watching.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter