• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What ride did you skip for years but when you finally rode it you really liked it?

Soarin' - I was so afraid of getting motion sickness, but after riding it I felt fine and absolutely loved it!

Rafiki's Planet Watch (wildlife Express train.) Last year we went for the first time, and it was so worth the trip!...We watched a rat having a delicate, lady parts, surgical procedure, and went to the petting area, etc...My DD15 loved it!

Rafiki's Planet Watch (wildlife Express train.) Last year we went for the first time, and it was so worth the trip!...We watched a rat having a delicate, lady parts, surgical procedure, and went to the petting area, etc...My DD15 loved it!
That is another thing we have not done but are taking time to do this trip:goodvibes

I was so happy when grandson was 3, the first time I had a good reason to ride dumbo.I loved see the happy faces of children more than attraction ride. Great memory and was worth more than anything.

Jungle Cruise. We got stuck on a broken boat (the motor wasn't working right so it went so slow the other boats caught up and everyone was slowed down) during the late night extra magic hours and I can honestly say it was one of my best experiences. The cast member who was controlling the boat used even more puns and bad jokes than usual and while I doubt I'll ever get as good of an experience again I can't help but try.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter