What ride did you skip for years but when you finally rode it you really liked it?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
We have always skipped Living With The Land. Then decided to ride it a couple years ago. We really enjoyed it and now make sure we ride it each trip. We also have booked Behind the Seeds.
Another thing we have skipped is the People Mover. It is not a thrill ride but we enjoy it for a nice relaxing break.

I love the classic rides, but never tried Dumbo because it is a little kids' ride and the lines in the old location were always so long. I finally made a point of riding it during EMH. It isn't, of course, the most exciting ride and I can't say that I now ride it every trip, but there's something magical about flying around in that cute elephant!

All of Epcot. Didn't go until my 4th trip because it sounded boring. Now, if I had to choose between only seeing Epcot or MK I would have a difficult time deciding.

The TTA is one I always skipped for years, even when started going more often after I got my annual pass. But I made time for it when I was there last in May & will most likely plan to do the same for future visits to MK. It was a nice, relaxing ride & a good break from the heat. :)

Expedition Everest. To be completely honest, I was scared to heck of it. DS11 has been getting more and more adventurous. The year before last he decided he wanted to do Rock N Roller Coaster. DW rode with him. Last year when we were planning our trip, he mentioned EE, so I got us FP+ for it, and we all rode. I don't know if DW will ever do it again, but DS and I enjoyed it.

Expedition Everest. To be completely honest, I was scared to heck of it. DS11 has been getting more and more adventurous. The year before last he decided he wanted to do Rock N Roller Coaster. DW rode with him. Last year when we were planning our trip, he mentioned EE, so I got us FP+ for it, and we all rode. I don't know if DW will ever do it again, but DS and I enjoyed it.
I was always afraid to ride it but finally did and it is fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter