What Is Your Favorite Disney Character Of All Time?

Funniest: Timon and Pumbaa

Brightest: Belle (a reader)

Ahhh, just so cute and reminds me of my childhood: Jiminy Cricket

Bambi! I just love Bambi and really wish there was a Bambi-themed attraction in the parks.

Also a huge fan of the seven dwarfs.

BAMBI! Now that is a great idea! Now to convince Disney...:laughing:

Funniest: Timon and Pumbaa

Brightest: Belle (a reader)

Ahhh, just so cute and reminds me of my childhood: Jiminy Cricket

Timon and Pumbaa are my favorite characters from the Lion King. And yes, Lion King 1 1/2 is probably my favorite of the trilogy!:duck:

:rotfl: Yep, I do! But it's amazing how many other's don't - including my kids!! So, I just always call her Sleeping Beauty!

Oh, because I was wondering, 'Sleeping Beauty is your favorite princess and you don't know her name?!':rotfl:

WHEW! :woohoo: (I wish they had a "I'm #1 smilie! :laughing:)

:jumping1::laughing:

images

1. Alice, my all time favorite Disney animated movie
2. Elliot, so many people forget about him! Who wouldn't want a sweet, cartoon dragon as their best friend?
3. The Fab 5 or, as said on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, The Sensational 6, in a tie with Chip and Dale. Those cartoons still make me laugh!

I have always been terrified of ...

Maleficent and I like the movie Sleeping Beauty the most,

King Louie has always intrigued me, and his 10 minutes on the big screen is among my favorites ever. I Want To Be Like You is my favorite Disney song,

and I think that Rafiki is coolest of all characters. He is funny in the movie and he is the most magical. :wizard:

and that reminds me of sorcerer Mickey - he rocks too. I knew I couldn't do just three.

I asked my 15 year old son to guess my favorite three Disney characters. I didn't really think he would play this game. But, he surprised me and took a guess. He said: "Well, your favorite movie is Sleeping Beauty, so I guess one is Maleficent." I was impressed he knew about the movie and got the character. Next he said, "The only character we have a picture with you is King Louie, so that has to be one." I guess that was easy. Then he said, "I think you get way too excited about Fantasia and Sorcerer Mickey, so I will guess him." I was shocked. Then I said that I cheated and added a 4th one to the list, and he said he wasn't playing anymore. He was walking out 3/3.

This was a lot of fun.

I asked my 15 year old son to guess my favorite three Disney characters. I didn't really think he would play this game. But, he surprised me and took a guess. He said: "Well, your favorite movie is Sleeping Beauty, so I guess one is Maleficent." I was impressed he knew about the movie and got the character. Next he said, "The only character we have a picture with you is King Louie, so that has to be one." I guess that was easy. Then he said, "I think you get way too excited about Fantasia and Sorcerer Mickey, so I will guess him." I was shocked. Then I said that I cheated and added a 4th one to the list, and he said he wasn't playing anymore. He was walking out 3/3.

This was a lot of fun.

He knows his mom!:banana:

My favorite human character is Mulan; gotta love a girl that can kick butt! :lmao: And I love Eeyore and Dopey.:goodvibes

I'm sorry!:headache::headache::headache:

No worries. Maybe I should put a clue to my dadness in signature? ;)

I asked my college aged daughter if she could guess my three favorites? She said no. When I told her my three, she said "Maleficent? you like Maleficent? that is strange. Sleeping Beauty is your favorite movie?"

1st is.......SIMBA :-)
2nd is,...... Timing and pumba

After that I couldn't dare choose ;-) x

Aha! I think that is the fifth Maleficent. :yay: I can't wait to show DD. :)

:laughing: Another Maleficent fan I presume?:thumbsup2

1st is.......SIMBA :-)
2nd is,...... Timing and pumba

After that I couldn't dare choose ;-) x

You misspelled something. It is Timon, not Timing. But I like the Lion King theme. Are you going to see the Lion King in 3D?(not to make the whole thread off-topic)

I have seen many Timon and Pumbaa fans!

:laughing: Another Maleficent fan I presume?:thumbsup2

You misspelled something. It is Timon, not Timing. But I like the Lion King theme. Are you going to see the Lion King in 3D?(not to make the whole thread off-topic)

I have seen many Timon and Pumbaa fans!

IPHONE ERROR! seen lion king too many time too misspell their names wrong... yes i am!!!!! however i live in the uk.. so will have to wait till home from DISNEY :-) xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter