What Is Your Favorite Disney Character Of All Time?

1. Dreamfinder and Figment (you can't have one without the other!)
2. Sorcerer Mickey
3. Merryweather! I think I'm most like her!

My favorite recent ones are:

Ray and Louis from Princess and the Frog

My favorite all time is:

Baloo playing Little John in Robin Hood

Well I definitely don't have JUST 3 favorites....but I guess I'll list the 3 I have the greatest emotional connection with.

1.) BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!! :lovestruc Toy Story came out when I was a kid, and he was my favorite from the start. When I would play pretend toy story with the neighborhood kids I always insisted on playing Buzz. That love never faded and he is one character I MUST MEET at the parks every trip. I even bring my buzz lightyear backpack every trip. :goodvibes

2.) Pluto! If I were ever to play a Disney character at Disney World, he is within my height range and I sort of got attached to him after that...I mean, if you were going to play a Disney character wouldn't you want to be one of the Fab Five?! (Of course, Buzz is within my height range too... :woohoo: ) Also, I absolutely adore dogs in real life and as a kid the shorts I always wanted to watch were the Pluto cartoons.

3.) Brer Fox. It took me forever to find a bootleg copy of Song of the South, but when I did I was psyched, and it's such a great movie! Well Brer Fox became my favorite, and when I finally was booked for my first trip to Disney, I had to find out if he was a meetable character! I looked on those character scavenger hunt websites and unfortunately they said he was a VERY rare character to meet and you would really have to just stumble upon him. Well wouldn't you know on the first day of my first Disney vacation, we had just walked off of Splash Mountain, and as we strolled through Frontierland, Brer Fox walks out!!! I almost cried when I saw him, and its one of my favorite character pics from that first trip. :goodvibes

Other favorites:

Sorcerer Mickey Mouse(well, all Mickey Mouse :laughing: )
Donald Duck
Goofy
Bashful
Scar
Mufasa
J Worthington Foulfellow and Gideon(from Pinocchio)
Roger Rabbit
Ray from Princess and the Frog
Peg and Tramp from Lady and the Tramp* my favorite Disney film
The Beast
Eeyore
Max (Goofy's son)
Sully
Thomas O'Malley from the Aristocats
The Great Prince from Bambi
Pongo

Heres a clue...look to the Left at my user name

Of course we all know that Mary Poppins is practically perfect in every way.

Lately I have a strange attraction to the Beast since I am fighting cancer.

Everytime we go I get my picture taken with the Beast. Each picture reminds me that I am fighting and a survivor. :)

Heres a clue...look to the Left at my user name

Of course we all know that Mary Poppins is practically perfect in every way.

Lately I have a strange attraction to the Beast since I am fighting cancer.

Everytime we go I get my picture taken with the Beast. Each picture reminds me that I am fighting and a survivor. :)

I'm rooting for you.I hope you win the war!!!!!:thumbsup2

*Minnie Mouse- It started with the shoes. I was going to grow up and wear awesome shoes. (Yeah, I don't. They don't tell you cartoon feet don't get sore!)

*Pluto- I was always offended for Pluto that Goofy got clothes and a house and Pluto slept outside.

*Stitch- I seriously do not know why. He's like all the misfit pets I had over the years.

*Honorable Mention-
Donald Duck- My husband may have married me for my spot on Donald impression. Also, the duck wears no pants. Now that's a confident duck.

I know! Pluto needs more respect! How can he be a dog like Goofy and not speak or have anything!:headache:

Donald Duck......I can relate to the temper sometimes:rotfl:

I see a lot of Donald Duck lovers!:)

Wow, what a tough question. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to knock it down to just 3. Do I base it on the cartoons I watched as a kid? Do I base it on the movies I watched 100000 times? Do I base it on who entertains me now? Do I base it on what characters I relate to the most?

Well the first three that come to mind are:

1. Eeyore- At times I think I relate to him the most.
2. Prince John- I think I relate to him too. A tough exterior but when things go badly he sucks his thumb and calls for his mommy.
3. Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz- My love for Dr. D all starts back when I was a young boy growing up in Gimmelshtump.....

Honorable mentions go to:
Ray from PatF
Genie
Goofy
Captain Hook
Merlin

Wow! A Dr. Heinz fan! I like him myself, he is funny!:laughing:

1 - Sleeping Beauty princess: was always my favorite as a kid - I just KNEW being blond and liking the color pink I'd become her one day. I also thought she was the prettiest princess there was!

2 - Rapunzel & Flynn - Hard to pick which out of the two I like better, but it's the witty personality that's the kicker!

3 - Finneas and Furb - Come on, how can you NOT like those guys!!

You do know Sleeping Beauty's name is Aurora..right..?:confused3:laughing:

Great choices, the characters can be newer too!

Well I definitely don't have JUST 3 favorites....but I guess I'll list the 3 I have the greatest emotional connection with.

1.) BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!! :lovestruc Toy Story came out when I was a kid, and he was my favorite from the start. When I would play pretend toy story with the neighborhood kids I always insisted on playing Buzz. That love never faded and he is one character I MUST MEET at the parks every trip. I even bring my buzz lightyear backpack every trip. :goodvibes

2.) Pluto! If I were ever to play a Disney character at Disney World, he is within my height range and I sort of got attached to him after that...I mean, if you were going to play a Disney character wouldn't you want to be one of the Fab Five?! (Of course, Buzz is within my height range too... :woohoo: ) Also, I absolutely adore dogs in real life and as a kid the shorts I always wanted to watch were the Pluto cartoons.

3.) Brer Fox. It took me forever to find a bootleg copy of Song of the South, but when I did I was psyched, and it's such a great movie! Well Brer Fox became my favorite, and when I finally was booked for my first trip to Disney, I had to find out if he was a meetable character! I looked on those character scavenger hunt websites and unfortunately they said he was a VERY rare character to meet and you would really have to just stumble upon him. Well wouldn't you know on the first day of my first Disney vacation, we had just walked off of Splash Mountain, and as we strolled through Frontierland, Brer Fox walks out!!! I almost cried when I saw him, and its one of my favorite character pics from that first trip. :goodvibes

Other favorites:

Sorcerer Mickey Mouse(well, all Mickey Mouse :laughing: )
Donald Duck
Goofy
Bashful
Scar
Mufasa
J Worthington Foulfellow and Gideon(from Pinocchio)
Roger Rabbit
Ray from Princess and the Frog
Peg and Tramp from Lady and the Tramp* my favorite Disney film
The Beast
Eeyore
Max (Goofy's son)
Sully
Thomas O'Malley from the Aristocats
The Great Prince from Bambi
Pongo

Okay, I already gave out First Prize, but you are well deserving of Second!:woohoo::woohoo:

Great answers! Your story of you and Brer Fox was sweet:hug:.

Mickey (just look to the left!) since I met him in Disneyland when I was 11. He had five fingers and was wearing white gloves.

Chernabog - just because. He is a great character for the music Night on Bald Mountain. One of my favourite scenes of Chernabog was at the Animation Studio. Michael Eisner was still the boss and when you entered the theatre along with all the people from the studio (on the screen), Chernabog is in the front and Michael asks him to sit down, he turns around and says 'Sorry Mr. Eisner'. I miss that one line.

Okay, you are well deserving of Almost First!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Great answers! Your story of you and Brer Fox was sweet:hug:.

Yes, not First but Almost First! This was just too good for Second!:)

Here is nblake05's First Prize writing:
My top 3
1. EEYORE!!! Yes, he seems depressed, but he IS actually A burden carrying animal... he even let grouchy old rabbit ride him (the indignity!). While Eeyore has very little expectations of himself and others, he is aqlways there when his friends need him &is generally quite a reliable character; someone you can lean on in times of trouble. He can sometimes be quite insightful -- he simply confines his knowledge to himself.

2. Mrs. Jumbo... Dumbo's mother. She is caring, brave, motherly, sweet, beautiful and strong. She stands up to others when they threaten someone weaker... yes it is her son, but I think she would have been that gentle and loving to anyone that needed her protection.

3. Belle. I like a princess that is actually literate! She doesn't just pick wildflowers and chat with her animal friends (though, that is kinda cool too). Belle is the princess with a brain! She is kind, accepting, brave, independent, protective, outspoken and imaginative.

Honorable Mentions:

1. Donald Duck... My uncle used to do a great Donald impersonation. I never got to old to hear it... always made me laugh. He died when I was 22 and I still smile and think of him whenever I hear Donald.
2. Tod...from The Fox and The Hound. Talk about loyal...he took on a bear to protect Copper, even though Copper had just been hunting him!
3. Kenai...from Brother Bear. Gotta love the personal growth!
4. Lady and the Tramp... the cutest Disney couple![/COLOR][/COLOR]

okay.. so just *three*.... :rotfl: i'll give it my best shot

Classic: Mickey! I love how human he is, he messes up sometimes but he acts from the bottom of his heart:hug:
Childhood: Ariel. I've always loved to swim and sing, and I loved the magical bits in it. Still do. But I mean, I had a little mermaid BED set, for corn's sake! I still have the comforter! :cool1:
Modern: Rapunzel. Enthusiastic about life despite being locked in a tower, a little naive, yet determined.
!Honorable Mention!: Carl from Up. Starts off as a grumpy old man and once he comes to terms with Ellie's passing, he shows what a kind, caring, sincere individual he really is :flower3:

So, all in all, I really relate to these characters. Especially the grumpy part sometimes :rolleyes:

I know! Pluto needs more respect! How can he be a dog like Goofy and not speak or have anything!:headache:

Because it's offensive that's why. Yeah, I have no idea why, but I love Pluto and I would totally give him clothes. Unless he likes being naked. If that's the case, well, he's on his own.

!Honorable Mention!: Carl from Up. Starts off as a grumpy old man and once he comes to terms with Ellie's passing, he shows what a kind, caring, sincere individual he really is :flower3:

My husband and I loved UP. The minute we saw "old" Carl, we thought of his dad. They look so similar we call him Mr. Fredrickson when he's not around. Trust me, the name fits. ;)

okay.. so just *three*.... :rotfl: i'll give it my best shot

Classic: Mickey! I love how human he is, he messes up sometimes but he acts from the bottom of his heart:hug:
Childhood: Ariel. I've always loved to swim and sing, and I loved the magical bits in it. Still do. But I mean, I had a little mermaid BED set, for corn's sake! I still have the comforter! :cool1:
Modern: Rapunzel. Enthusiastic about life despite being locked in a tower, a little naive, yet determined.

So, all in all, I really relate to these characters. Especially the grumpy part sometimes :rolleyes:

I like the 'Classic, Modern' take on it! :banana:

Three Cheers... I'll take it! :cool1:

Pleasen don't take away my first prize!!! It would destroy me! ;):laughing:

That's why I gave out Almost First Prize! It was too good to be Second, but I already gave out First!:yay:

chip n dale- i just love the old cartoons with them

donald duck- again love the old cartoons

mickey mouse- need to have him in it

others

dwarfs
slinky dog
simba
copper
thumper
goofy
eyeore
piglet
many others

1. Hedes - I think alot of it has to do with how James Woods portrayed or should I say voiced him.
2. Cruella Deville - Hands down the best character interaction with guests in the parks.
3. Jack Sparrow

Bambi! I just love Bambi and really wish there was a Bambi-themed attraction in the parks.

Also a huge fan of the seven dwarfs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter