• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Is Your Favorite Disney Character Of All Time?

MouseEarsForAll

Oh snap! I get to hold the trophy?!
What is your favorite Disney character, and why? I know that there are a bunch of characters, so I'll be nice and let you choose up to three.:laughing:

My favorite character would have to be Winnie-The-Pooh. Yes, I said it! He's just so cuddly and sweet and cute!:lovestruc I have always liked Pooh, and I can't see any other character taking his place!

P.S. That includes Duffy!:headache:

Let the games begin...:duck:

I'm going to try not to post after everybody else has, but I do read this thread very frequently! In fact, after every time a DISer posts. And I will respond occasionally.

My favorite character is Peter Pan (big shock based on my user name I am sure LOL)... I love his personality and personally I refuse to grow up also :P

After him it is probably Chip and Dale... not so much from their old shorts but from Rescue Rangers and meeting them in the parks... they are just so much fun!

Stitch-trike.jpg

1.Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh and Mickey mouse tie for first.
3.Alice

Actually their all my favs

My favorite character has always been Mickey! In a close second is Belle from Beauty and the Beast - my favorite Disney movie of all time! :)

They say that your favorite character says a lot about your personality. Do you think this is true?

For me:
Flora (from Sleeping Beauty) and I are kindred spirits

but the character I long to be....is Wall-E.

Figment,Mr.Toad,a hephalump a woosel and the bride from the haunted mansion!My favs!

My name says it all....Winnie the Pooh. I used to watch the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh all the time when I was a kid and had lots of Pooh merchandise growing up. I also made my kids nursery into classic Winnie the Pooh.....everytime I see him I have to give him a huge hug :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter