What is going on with the online ADR system?

Lizboo

Travel Nut
I woke up early and signed in and got a message that the system didn't recognize my confirmation number ( I booked through CAA)

I tried repeatedly for an hour and caved and called at 7 am

I waited 39 minutes and got off the phone about an hour later. Painful byte I am happy to report I git the different days booked:cool1:

the system still doesn't recognize my confirmation number and I also cannot retrieve any reservations.

anyone else having issues?

I couldn't make my online reservations this morning either (other than for my first day), so I had to make them on the phone, too. No problem retrieving them online, though.

I woke up early and signed in and got a message that the system didn't recognize my confirmation number ( I booked through CAA)

I tried repeatedly for an hour and caved and called at 7 am

I waited 39 minutes and got off the phone about an hour later. Painful byte I am happy to report I git the different days booked:cool1:

the system still doesn't recognize my confirmation number and I also cannot retrieve any reservations.

anyone else having issues?

I couldn't make my online reservations this morning either (other than for my first day), so I had to make them on the phone, too. No problem retrieving them online, though.

I'll try again- sorry this happened to you too but glad I'm not the only one.

This has been happening since at least Saturday. I got up early because it was my 180 days, take my I-Pad into the bathroom to avoid waking anyone else in the house and then proceed to become totally annoyed. How can the website greet me when I log on, know where I'm staying and when but be unable to retrieve my reservation. I told the Disney reservationist that I was pretty annoyed about it and he said that Disney knew about the problem and that other people were experiencing the same problem. Fortunately I got all of my reservations at times that I'm happy with. :goodvibes

I'm also having trouble booking online today! I've been trying since 6:15 am and now it's 7:24 am and it's still not recognizing my confirmation number. So now I've been on the hold 10 minutes with a 30 minute plus expected hold time. So annoying! I have three little kids who are probably going to wake up before I get this done. :sad2:

I had to call again this morning. I am also unable to retrieve the reservations. In addition, I woke up early today to give it a try and then had to wait forever again:surfweb:- I was due to book Le Cellier for lunch on the day that was up today- and it "has not yet been released"..:scared1: My TA called back twice today and still cant get through. So annoying.

I did hear from the agent I had today that the system is going through an upgrade and that is what causing all of the issues. Apparently, this is the 4th day of these issues.

This has been happening since at least Saturday. I got up early because it was my 180 days, take my I-Pad into the bathroom to avoid waking anyone else in the house and then proceed to become totally annoyed. How can the website greet me when I log on, know where I'm staying and when but be unable to retrieve my reservation. I told the Disney reservationist that I was pretty annoyed about it and he said that Disney knew about the problem and that other people were experiencing the same problem. Fortunately I got all of my reservations at times that I'm happy with. :goodvibes

LOL..I was being super quiet in my office too (hard since I was so frustrated).:wizard:

Up at 6- system unable to retrieve my reservation. UGH.

Annoying, right? Sorry that happened to you too:wizard:

I'm also having trouble booking online today! I've been trying since 6:15 am and now it's 7:24 am and it's still not recognizing my confirmation number. So now I've been on the hold 10 minutes with a 30 minute plus expected hold time. So annoying! I have three little kids who are probably going to wake up before I get this done. :sad2:

Sorry about it- I hope you got what you wanted:wizard:

Actually this has been going on for longer than 4 days. Here are a couple threads on this issue:

[thread]2893735[/thread]
[thread]2891784[/thread]
[thread]2897377[/thread]
[thread]2632729[/thread]
[thread]2896801[/thread]

I've been searching the DIS every day for over a week to see if ANYONE has been able to book an online ADR beyond 180 days, but I have not seen a single positive confirmation.:sad2:

Actually this has been going on for longer than 4 days. Here are a couple threads on this issue:

[thread]2893735[/thread]
[thread]2891784[/thread]
[thread]2897377[/thread]
[thread]2632729[/thread]

I've been searching the DIS every day for over a week to see if ANYONE has been able to book an online ADR beyond 180 days, but I have not seen a single positive confirmation.:sad2:

Wow I had no idea...what a mess

Ugh! I keep seeing posts about this and now I'm nervous. I don't have time to sit on the phone on hold in the morning because I can't be late to work and I can't talk on the phone at work. I'm worried if I have the same problem I will just be SOL.

I had my iPhone alarm set for 5:30am today so I could get things ready, breakfast for the kids etc. so I would be all set for booking my ressies 180 days out at 6am. Well something is screwy with the clock on my phone and my alarm went off at 4:30am!!!! So I've been up since then and sure enough the dang reservation system won't work for me either! :mad:

Same here! I was able to get our arrival day meal, and that's it! Frustrating. It won't let me book 180 + 10 even after I enter the confirmation number.

Same here :headache:

I was really excited about making them online and not having to call and be on hold---but guess that is what I'll be doing! Maybe I'll get lucky and not have to be on hold very long!

Good luck making your reservations!

Add me to the club. :headache: Poor DH got up this morning early on his day off to help me with this ... and now we sit and wait. And wait. Until 7. When we can call ... and wait. :scared:

Check, check, check! :thumbsup2 It took 15 minutes to do everything, including the survey at the end. I got the nicest CM (Jerry)! And DH was able to book our KTTK tour on the other phone at the same time.

WAHOOOOOO! :woohoo:

Now I can breathe a little. :goodvibes

I called right at 7:00 and got everything we wanted! Whew!! It was stressful....poor cell phone connection and I have almost no voice dur to allergies. But now we're all booked and that is good! :woohoo:

I called right at 7 and got everything I wanted!!! :cool1: and the call only took about 15 mins! I was expecting to be on hold forever!

Now I hope these next 180 days go by super fast!

yep..called at 7 am..was on the phone 18 minutes, got all 9 ressies i wanted at the times I wanted.. YEPPPIE!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter