What is going on with the online ADR system?

Could it be that the rumor re: LeCellier going to 2TS for lunch may be true, and that is why it cannot be booked for lunch after a certain date?

Tried deleting cookies and temp files, to no avail. It says I'm at my 180 day mark, it tells me to make my dining ressies, it has my BC ressie right there, but when I put in day 2 of my trip, it tells me that it can't book it cuz I don't have a ressie! UGH!

1. What browser and version are you using?

2. When you go to your profile, do you have a cell and home number or just one? What phone number is in your resort reservation?

3. What kind of reservation do you have, a room-only reervation, or a package or a package with dining? Is it free dining? Is your reservation all numbers or letters and numbers?

Same here, could make the first day but nothing after that! Very frustrating!! And I have 2 little ones that are going to be getting up soon!!

2. When you go to your profile, do you have a cell and home number or just one? What phone number is in your resort reservation?

3. What kind of reservation do you have, a room-only reervation, or a package or a package with dining? Is it free dining? Is your reservation all numbers or letters and numbers?

Same here. Up early to make adr's and having to wait until the phones open. :( We were hoping for le cellier for lunch as well. Now I'm discouraged about that since it doesn't sound anyone here is getting it!!

Got up at 5:45, on line at 6, can't make reservations for more than one day.

Thanks Disney

I was able to book our first night. ANything after I had to phone in. I phoned at 6:59, and I guess going through all the prompts got me on the phones right as the reps were logging in. I was off the phone by 7:18 and got everything for when and where we wante.d

I was able to book 180+10 online this morning with no real problems, did have to let the system verify my reservation. Same luck w/LC though-no lunch openings at the end of the week so I booked a backup just in case but will keep trying
Yoohoo, I'm glad to hear it worked for someone!:thumbsup2 Please, please answer the following:

2. When you go to your profile online, do you have a cell and home number or just one? What phone number is in your resort reservation?

I still cant get Le Cellier for our anniversary lunch on Sept 27:sad1:

Even after 3 phone calls there was no Le Cellier lunch avail for Sept 25th either??? :confused: But it was avail for lunch on the 24th.

We were hoping for le cellier for lunch as well. Now I'm discouraged about that since it doesn't sound anyone here is getting it!!

Same luck w/LC though-no lunch openings at the end of the week so I booked a backup just in case but will keep trying

Could it be that the rumor re: LeCellier going to 2TS for lunch may be true, and that is why it cannot be booked for lunch after a certain date?

It took me 2 1/2 hours, but I WAS able to get a LeCellier lunch: 1:20pm on Sept 24th.:yay:

Could not book online...waited an hour to call....waited on hold for over 60 minutes...finally booked all ADRs within 20 minutes of my desired time.

I called Disney's technical support. The person said they are definitely aware of the issue. I asked whether it helped to clear your history and cache and she said no. She said it's system wide and as far as she knew, it didn't matter which browser you use.

She also said the fixes are supposed to be in their next "system enhancement", but she couldn't tell me when that would happen.

She pretty much told me to call for my ADRs but I won't be able to book beyond my 180 days. :confused3

I had to reenter my resort confirmation number twice, it seemed to get lost during the process, but then I had no problems. All 8 ADRs needed are booked. :cool1:

It was frustrating, I would see that I was booking with a resort reservation and dining plan, and then I wasn't and was told I could not book more then 180 days out. I went back to the beginning, re-entered the confirmation number and tried again. I figure, I have an hour to waste, may as well keep trying and then it stuck and I made all my dining.

I have been lurking on this thread for days but have not posted. My 180 days are today. I have been mildly panicked about the problems that some have been having. I just wanted to report that , after a mild heart attack early on, I was able to make 7 days of reservations without issue.

I don't really have any hard to get ADR's other than Ohana though.

I hope that everyone has good luck this morning!

called at 7 to complete the ressies. Waited only for 10 mins on phone, but when we were almost done the system crashed, so we had to start over! Anyway 45 minutes later all set and ready to go in 180 days :thumbsup2

Going back to bed for a little while ;)

AAKK!! On hold now trying to make our ADRs. I was only able to book for our check-in day online. It wasn't able to confirm our resort reservation:headache:
Hopefully, I can get what we want!

You know..it's so strange. They told me yesterday to not even bother with the ADR online reservations. I went online (6am) this morning to try and book Ohanas...they only had 9:15 reservation times. So I thought, let me check out the other dates.

Lo and behold, I was able to make my free dining reservations for the week. I still ended up calling at 7am because I was hoping to get Ohanas but they confirmed only 9:15 was available. I also changed a couple of times I reserved online.

I just don't get how I can go in and do it and others can't. I logged into disney, plugged in my resort confirmation number and made reservations. Crazy :confused3

Today was my 180 day mark as well. I got up early and was on the computer right at 6am, prepared to be disappointed:confused3. I had to re-enter my resort info, but it did work and I was able to make all 8 of my dining res:thumbsup2.

That is so strange that some work and some don't. The computer I was using is very old, and unless it updates automatically, we don't install any updates. I went in through AOL, so I'm not sure what browser etc, I'm so not technical in that way.

It took me 2 1/2 hours, but I WAS able to get a LeCellier lunch: 1:20pm on Sept 24th.:yay:

Could not book online...waited an hour to call....waited on hold for over 60 minutes...finally booked all ADRs within 20 minutes of my desired time.

Glad you could get it. I couldn't get a lunch ADR at LeCellier on the 24th...the CM said there were no bookings on that day:confused3 I made a dinner ressie, but would prefer lunch! Should I call back? Or just look online tomorrow?
On a lighter note, I was able to get the others we wanted:cheer2:

I called Disney's technical support. The person said they are definitely aware of the issue. I asked whether it helped to clear your history and cache and she said no. She said it's system wide and as far as she knew, it didn't matter which browser you use.

She also said the fixes are supposed to be in their next "system enhancement", but she couldn't tell me when that would happen.

She pretty much told me to call for my ADRs but I won't be able to book beyond my 180 days. :confused3

FYI- this is what they have been telling people for over a month. This was all supposed to be taken care of in the big update Feb 23 too.

The system wasn't recognizing my confirmation number yesterday either, so I called to make my reservations. I just checked today and it worked! It accepted my conf. number AND i'm able to make reservations online. (Except for Le Cellier on 9/25 for lunch.)

Those of you who weren't able to get on yesterday - try today. It might be fixed!

Glad you could get it. I couldn't get a lunch ADR at LeCellier on the 24th...the CM said there were no bookings on that day:confused3 I made a dinner ressie, but would prefer lunch! Should I call back? Or just look online tomorrow?
On a lighter note, I was able to get the others we wanted:cheer2:

It was really weird....:upsidedow
The CM started off by saying there was probably nothing available for lunch on the 24th, but she would check. It took a long time to check....then she came back with an 11:45 time. I requested 1:00pm, but accepted the 11:45.

Then later as I was booking a Via Napoli 1:00pm lunch for the 25th, I asked her to check for LeCellier on the 25th too. She said "Oh, you wanted 1:00pm? There were times closer to 1:00pm on the 24th, let me check."
Sure enough - 1:20pm on the 24th - just what I asked for in the first place!:confused:

The system wasn't recognizing my confirmation number yesterday either, so I called to make my reservations. I just checked today and it worked! It accepted my conf. number AND i'm able to make reservations online. (Except for Le Cellier on 9/25 for lunch.)

Those of you who weren't able to get on yesterday - try today. It might be fixed!

I agree...it recognized my reservation number this morning...but I am still unable to get Le Cellier for our anniversary lunch on Sept 27...on the phone or online...sigh

Still not able to book Le Cellier for lunch on Sept 27...online or by phone

Something I noticed when I was first entering in my confirmation #, if I copy and pasted it in it did not recognize it. If I manually typed it in, it found it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter