What is going on with the online ADR system?

Still messed up...and I still cant book Le Cellier for lunch on Sept 27 (our anniversary)...my TA tried today too...no dice

I am still unable to pull up the dining reservations...sigh

My reservations for our hotel were not recognized, so I"m anticipating the ressie for dining are not going to work for me tomorrow morning. I'll get up try at 6 and if it isn't work, I'll reset my alarm for 6:55am and call in

Still not working today. Same problem - I can make online ADRs for the first day of my tip, but it is not recognizing my reservation to male ADRs for the rest of the week.

Amazing that a company as large and wealthy as Disney can't keep a web page working. In this day and age, it should be kind of embarassing. :sad2:

The automated lady said Check in date on or before Sept. 19th...weird.....
I have a wait time of 6 mins

AH I am on hold! I tried online and it didn't work, so I called. I got the automated recording and now I am hold!

Seems like some people are able to do it online and others aren't. I wish Disney would figure this problem out already and get it fixed! I hate having to make the long distance calls every time I want to book something. :sad2:

Good luck to all those trying today (online or by phone)! :goodvibes

A little late to the game, but I'm on hold too! I am so sad that this isn't working, I love making my ADRs online.

Agent picked up as I was typing this. Got everything I wanted :thumbsup2

No online ADR's for us today --- I was on the phone for 48 minutes including hold time but I was able to get everything I wanted except Le Cellier for the 25th of Sept- something with the system not updating???? I need to call back or check on line at the 180 day mark for that day.

Oh well... Its done!!! In 180 days from right now we will be on a flight headed to the happiest place on earth - again!! :cloud9:

No online ADR's for us today --- I was on the phone for 48 minutes including hold time but I was able to get everything I wanted except Le Cellier for the 25th of Sept- something with the system not updating???? I need to call back or check on line at the 180 day mark for that day.

Oh well... Its done!!! In 180 days from right now we will be on a flight headed to the happiest place on earth - again!! :cloud9:

I still cant get Le Cellier for our anniversary lunch on Sept 27:sad1:

No luck with the 180 +10 online all day.....

I still cant get Le Cellier for our anniversary lunch on Sept 27:sad1:

Even after 3 phone calls there was no Le Cellier lunch avail for Sept 25th either??? :confused: But it was avail for lunch on the 24th. So we rearranged some things and made it work!! :wizard:

I was able to book our first night. ANything after I had to phone in. I phoned at 6:59, and I guess going through all the prompts got me on the phones right as the reps were logging in. I was off the phone by 7:18 and got everything for when and where we wante.d

Got up at 5:45, on line at 6, can't make reservations for more than one day.

Thanks Disney

Same here. Up early to make adr's and having to wait until the phones open. :( We were hoping for le cellier for lunch as well. Now I'm discouraged about that since it doesn't sound anyone here is getting it!!

Same here, could make the first day but nothing after that! Very frustrating!! And I have 2 little ones that are going to be getting up soon!!

For those unable to book 180+10 online, did you try deleting cookies and temp files?
Not saying that will fix it, but just wondering.:confused3

My 180 date is tomorrow!

Tried deleting cookies and temp files, to no avail. It says I'm at my 180 day mark, it tells me to make my dining ressies, it has my BC ressie right there, but when I put in day 2 of my trip, it tells me that it can't book it cuz I don't have a ressie! UGH!

I was able to book 180+10 online this morning with no real problems, did have to let the system verify my reservation. Same luck w/LC though-no lunch openings at the end of the week so I booked a backup just in case but will keep trying

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter