We Ate WDW! 10 Days on Free DDP with LOTS of PHOTOS!! COMPLETED!

Great installment Haley! We're going to RR for the first time on our next trip and that Chowder will be MINE!!!!!:rotfl:

My Mom took her Bread & Butter Pudding back to our room and it was still awesome 2 days later straight from the fridge!:thumbsup2

Glad to see you back, Hayley, and I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

Raglan Road is my absolute favourite Disney restaurant! Thanks for your lovely review. That bread and butter pudding is truly amazing. I am glad we shared one, there is no way I could have eaten one to myself.

Laur's princess:

Hi Hayley,
Great review and pix as always!
We loved RR too, but the main course filled me up so much that I couldn't contemplate dessert...not even that gorgeous bread and butter pudding ;)
My Dad also commented on the size of the 'pints' :rotfl:
By the way - I love Els' t-shirt - Stitch is soooo cute :stitch:

yipee! so happy to see you back on the boards... I used a ton of your recommendations on my recent trip- April 11th -20th
we just got back and I decided to start my very own dining review

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1800042

The best news is we are planning to go back in May of 09 - so now I can add RR which we did not do on this past trip -as it seems you and I have very similar taste in food-as you will see in my report- if you get a chance please stop on by ( although I hope I do not disappoint- not too many pics-DH thought I was nuts to be taking pics of food- so I really only got pics of desserts and snacks)

RR looks soooo yummy....anxiously awaiting next installment

Wanting some drinks first, I ordered a Sprite and a Celtic Sangria, whilst Els ordered a Guinness. Now being Welsh, I am Celtic, and I can tell you there is no such thing as Celtic Sangria - but boy was it good!!

:rotfl2: CELTIC SANGRIA......do you think they got the recipe from one of those Irish, Welsh or Scottish pubs in Magaluf;)

Hi!

I have not read your entire report but a friend of mine, TigerKat, sent me the link so I could see your RR review...

This is our all time favorite restaurant and I am glad you enjoyed it. We are going there in June and I cannot wait. That chowder is too die for...:love: ...and I thought I hated salmon! My husband also enjoyed his steak. The ribs and creamed corn side are also AMAZING!!!

I am going to come back a read the rest...thank you!

Loved your review I ate there in Feb and had the Paddy's Pork which was stuffed with sausage also delish!! I didn't have an appie but did have the bread.. and of course had Ger's pudding for dessert it was very good but as you said filling I waddled out of there!!

The food at Raglan Road looks delicious!!! Sorry you didn't get a table near the entertainment. We had the same experience when we went to this restaurant and it was a let down to be seated away from the main dining room. Glad you enjoyed the food so much though. Sorry to hear of the passing of your grandfather.

Enjoying this report! Did you start a Pre-Trip for your august trip?? I'll be there in August too! Since it seems you'll be there for 17 days we're bound to cross dates, maybe i'll see you there!

Great installment Haley! We're going to RR for the first time on our next trip and that Chowder will be MINE!!!!!:rotfl:

Great!! The chowder is awesome - it's breakfast time over here and I could eat it right now!

My Mom took her Bread & Butter Pudding back to our room and it was still awesome 2 days later straight from the fridge!:thumbsup2

Awww, now I'm just gutted! I should have asked the waitress to package it up for me - I'll know for next time :thumbsup2

Glad to see you back, Hayley, and I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

Raglan Road is my absolute favourite Disney restaurant! Thanks for your lovely review. That bread and butter pudding is truly amazing. I am glad we shared one, there is no way I could have eaten one to myself.

Laur's princess:

The DDP made us greedy :laughing: I'm glad RR is your favourite Disney restuarant, we really enjoyed it there too! We're not going to have appies this year, no way!

Hi Hayley,
Great review and pix as always!
We loved RR too, but the main course filled me up so much that I couldn't contemplate dessert...not even that gorgeous bread and butter pudding ;)
My Dad also commented on the size of the 'pints' :rotfl:
By the way - I love Els' t-shirt - Stitch is soooo cute :stitch:

Glad to know it wasn't just us with the pint size. The funniest thing that got us was in the menu they were saying, we're Irish so we don't do things by halves - we only do pints in RR :rotfl: They certainly weren't UK sized pints, but it did give us a good laugh - well me, Els wasn't amused that a couple of sips were missing from his pint!

yipee! so happy to see you back on the boards... I used a ton of your recommendations on my recent trip- April 11th -20th
we just got back and I decided to start my very own dining review

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1800042

The best news is we are planning to go back in May of 09 - so now I can add RR which we did not do on this past trip -as it seems you and I have very similar taste in food-as you will see in my report- if you get a chance please stop on by ( although I hope I do not disappoint- not too many pics-DH thought I was nuts to be taking pics of food- so I really only got pics of desserts and snacks)

RR looks soooo yummy....anxiously awaiting next installment

Oooh, I'll go check it out right now! I hope you enjoyed yourself on your trip! And great news that you are going back! We loved RR and we hope it will re-live up to our expectations this August!

:rotfl2: CELTIC SANGRIA......do you think they got the recipe from one of those Irish, Welsh or Scottish pubs in Magaluf;)

:rotfl: Your comment made me laugh so hard!! I've been to Magaluf 3 times and even they didn't have Celtic Sangria!! Whatever it was, it was good! Stick a label on it, call it Celtic, up the price by $3, done... hehehe

Those pictures from Raglan Road look SO GOOD! I cannot wait to go there in June!!

Hope you enjoy your trip! RR was very good, get the chowder if you like seafood!!

Hi!

I have not read your entire report but a friend of mine, TigerKat, sent me the link so I could see your RR review...

This is our all time favorite restaurant and I am glad you enjoyed it. We are going there in June and I cannot wait. That chowder is too die for...:love: ...and I thought I hated salmon! My husband also enjoyed his steak. The ribs and creamed corn side are also AMAZING!!!

I am going to come back a read the rest...thank you!

Thank you so much for dropping by! And thank you TigerKat, I should give you commission ;)

I'm not a salmon fan either, but it wasn't fishy at all in the chowder, which surprised me. RR is a great place!!

Loved your review I ate there in Feb and had the Paddy's Pork which was stuffed with sausage also delish!! I didn't have an appie but did have the bread.. and of course had Ger's pudding for dessert it was very good but as you said filling I waddled out of there!!

I am definitely not having an appie this time!! The mains are deceiving! I'm glad you enjoyed your meal at RR though, and glad it's still as good as August!

The food at Raglan Road looks delicious!!! Sorry you didn't get a table near the entertainment. We had the same experience when we went to this restaurant and it was a let down to be seated away from the main dining room. Glad you enjoyed the food so much though. Sorry to hear of the passing of your grandfather.

Thank you :hug: Hopefully next time we'll both be more lucky! Although, I might not have paid any attention to the entertainment anyway that choder was so good :laughing:

Enjoying this report! Did you start a Pre-Trip for your august trip?? I'll be there in August too! Since it seems you'll be there for 17 days we're bound to cross dates, maybe i'll see you there!

I haven't started a pre-trip yet... I might start one a couple of weeks before we go! I find the Dining TRs easier to keep up with than the park TRs so I might just do a dining one. We leave in 118 days :banana:

Hi Hayley~Finally read through your dining TR. You guys got in a bunch of great places over free dining and I agree with your Ohana review (ugh) and Raglan Road (a hidden gem!~!). I look forward to reading the rest of your food tr!!! :goodvibes

Loving the report Eeyore's Tailfinder We've already booked our ADRs for our Disneymoon in September, but your reviews have given us food for thought for where we might eat on our next hol!! :goodvibes Got to say I love the look of Raglan Road.

Fantastic reports. I really enjoyed reading them. We will be at the POFQ starting 8/24. We'll (Me, DH, DS, DD) make sure to say hi if we see you :).

I just found your reviews and I've loved every one! We currently have ADRs for the Biergarten, Raglin Road, and Boma among others for September. And you've encouraged me on our choices (my DW and I are rather adventuresome in our dining, so I think that we will like the Boma breakfast a lot). I'm also glad I decided against the Sci-Fi dine in.

I'm looking forward to the last few that you have to write!

RR is another restaurant we haven't tried but is on the list. Must make a reservation soon! :drinking1

Hayley I am so sorry for your loss. I hope as you continue to plan your trip the pain will become easier to bear.
I love all of your reports! I made all of my ADR's about three weeks ago and today I changed a few of them...now after reading your report I am going to have to find something to drop and add RR to the mix somehow, as my daughter really wants to go there and it looks so fabulous!!
Thank you for taking the time to do this. You and El's make the perfect couple!
My friend just moved back to England, she is orig. from Wales and I tell you, when I read your reports it makes me think of her and hear her voice!! lol
Thanks again!!
Looking forward to more!!!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter