We Ate WDW! 10 Days on Free DDP with LOTS of PHOTOS!! COMPLETED!

Chef Mickey's

OK - I won't get into the drama that started with getting to this ADR this morning. Well, maybe a short background!

We were leaving the World today *sniff* and had gone to DTD West Side to check in our luggage at our airline's Disney Check-In down there. The queue was pretty big when we got there and we waited quite a while, after we were done, we had around 10mins to make it for our ADR.

We were at the bus stop for like 40mins. 1 bus came in that time and it wasn't going anywhere. I was getting really upset since I wanted to end our trip on a high note and have breakfast with the Mouse, now it would end on a sour note. With some luck, a taxi cab went past and we flagged him down.

We ended up being 45-60mins late for our ADR, a record even for us! I was all ready with my sob story at the podium but the girl was so nice and she said it would be a short wait. We waited looked our over the CR pool and we never realised how nice the resort is, I mean, it's not the prettiest from the outside, but we'd both like to stay there now. After around 15mins we were called up and we sat giving our drinks orders. For the first time this trip I realised I could order chocolate milk for my drink - so I did just that, it was huge! US Chocolate Milk is sooooo much better than UK Chocolate Milk! I loved it! DBF I think either had OJ or coffee - I was lovin' my milk too much to care ;)

Due to the huge rush we had getting here, I must have not taken any food photos. I know - smack my hand right now. I am a bad DISer. We wanted to eat quickly and see the characters quickly and then hotfoot it into the Magic Kingdom to spend a last couple of hours before we went home. So it was a case of character, photo, shovel food, character, photo, sprint to buffet...

I do however have some character photos! I know, I know, they don't look so good as the PB&J Pizza.

img7989ga6.jpg

img7990au4.jpg

img7992hs5.jpg

img7993zu9.jpg

img7995nf5.jpg

img7996ov8.jpg

img7997de1.jpg

img7998kd9.jpg

I don't really remember eating much apart from the normal breakfast stuff - bacon, sausage... but I remember that PB&J Pizza was AWESOME! I'd tried some of this stuff in CiCi's whilst we were on I Drive. I guess that's a food review right?!

By this time, I'd had a 2nd glass of chocolate milk, and I'd drank it really quickly since I was rushing to get to the MK. As a result, I felt really sick really quickly and we decided not to wait for Minnie, all the time making jokes about me tossing my cookies on the monorail - I didn't!

Atmosphere - Very loud, fun with the napkin twirl thing, and the best character experience we had all trip - much better than Crystal Palace.

Overall - Great breakfast place and a really fantastic way to end our trip on a high note! The girl at the podium didn't have to let us in, and was really nice about our being late. Top marks for service! Food was just normal breakfast fare, but I think the 'fun-ness' (is that a word?!) of this place makes the restaurant - between the great character interaction and the location with the monorail going by - you can't go wrong with breakfast here.

H RATING: 8/10
E RATING: 7.5/10
WOULD WE EAT HERE AGAIN? Yes! I wanted to this year but I couldn't fit it in!!

I'm almost sad that this will be the last one!

Aloha Isle

We had made it to the last day of our vacation and were still yet to try one thing: Dole Whip!

It was a hot day today, so we both decided on the Dole Whip floats:

img8002fw2.jpg

VERY tasty - so refreshing in the heat and the pineapple juice was good too! I'll definitely be getting one of these earlier on next time!

H RATING: 9/10
E RATING: 8/10
WOULD WE EAT HERE AGAIN? Yes!

And so concludes this trip report!

I had a great time eating and sharing with you all!

Thanks for finishing! I bet you leave soon, have a wonderful trip, can't wait for this years set of reviews.:surfweb:

Congratulations on finishing! And your going again in 8 days! I am very excited for you! (And for me with hopefully more dining reviews from you!)

so sad it's over, but what a great food review report. and amazing that you made it last almost a year!!! :lmao:

i'm looking forward to *maybe* seeing you guys at MNSSHP this year! we are both so close to our trips! :yay:

Thanks for the great reviews . . . I am so hungry right now!!!:rotfl2:

Have a great trip, hope you enjoy POFQ - we loved it!!!:goodvibes

Thank you guys, for sticking with me all this time!

I won't be doing a normal TR this time, so hopefully I'll get round to finishing quicker!

PHP - I have that Magic Cookie Bar down on my list ;)

Great report, so sad it's done. I SO wish you were doing a pre-TR. Do you have details of your upcoming trip posted anywhere? I'd love to know more!

Thanks for finishing Hayley! It was awsome!!

Hope all the planning has gone well - enjoy your trip. I will be sure to say hi if I run into you at the World!

Thanks for sharing your reports, Hayley, I have really enjoyed reading them and will look forward to this year's batch. We are hoping to try Chef Mickeys next year, it always looks like a lot of fun.

Laur's princess:

Thank you guys, for sticking with me all this time!

I won't be doing a normal TR this time, so hopefully I'll get round to finishing quicker!

PHP - I have that Magic Cookie Bar down on my list ;)

And don't forget a picture of the wild wings place for me!!!! Have fun! Xx

Thanks Hayley for taking the time to share your reviews with us. I'm looking forward to your next set - Have a great time!!!!!

I loved your reviews!! I just sat down and read them in one sitting! (I know, I really should find a hobby :) ) We're going to be at POFQ when you're there- and we have ressies at Sci-Fi at the same time as you on Saturday! Only one week now! Whoo Hoo!

I loved your reviews!! I just sat down and read them in one sitting! (I know, I really should find a hobby :) ) We're going to be at POFQ when you're there- and we have ressies at Sci-Fi at the same time as you on Saturday! Only one week now! Whoo Hoo!

Don't feel bad. I read them all this morning also. I didn't read all the comments but I read everything else.

Debbie

Thank You! I am so excited right now! Not long to go at all!

3 Days/4 Sleeps to go! Remember to say HELLO if you see us! I was sent some Lime Green Mickey Heads by a lovely DISer and I'm going to try to attach some to us somewhere!

im off work sick today, so just sat an read your reviews
in one sitting, and now i am feeling so much better, u have
put a smile back on my face thanx

maybe see you saturday 6th we have ressie same time as u
for california grill, say hi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter