• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waiting for August Hours - All hours are up!!

So far I've been able to add all extra days of dining (only 4 more days to go). I was also able to get Fantasmic Dinner on 8/20 at 5pm.

I'm glad you were able to get some more of your ADR's booked. Where are you booked for Fantasmic? I was told they only seat until 4:55 for the package but maybe that was just at H&V.

yea,glad to hear you got it.I got my last reservation made this morning for 8/20, breakfast at Check Mickey's before we leave for the airport.Kids will be happy.

The first CM told me it's 3-4:45pm. The second told me it's 3-5pm. It's at Mama Melrose. I didn't think I'd get 5, I expected 4 something as the latest too. The first time I called i got 3:35pm, but called back.

I'm going to call back tonight. I gave a credit card, so I don't think it could be booked wrong. I'll verify. How awful would that be.

Hi everyone....just wondering if everyone saw this post especially post #34. Looks like we will be able to book dining reservations online starting Sun or Monday not really sure which day it is...I make my ADRs on Monday so Im wondering if I should try phone or online since this is my first visit I want to make sure I get all the character meals for my DD

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2172485&page=3
sorry this is the link for it

Hi everyone....just wondering if everyone saw this post especially post #34. Looks like we will be able to book dining reservations online starting Sun or Monday not really sure which day it is...I make my ADRs on Monday so Im wondering if I should try phone or online since this is my first visit I want to make sure I get all the character meals for my DD

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2172485&page=3
sorry this is the link for it

I book my adr's on monday, (well, actually, Dreams agent is handling it for me because I live so far away) So, I am excited and intimidated by the idea of handling the process myself so as to be able to make quick decisions before all the 'good' adr's are taken :eek:

Well today was the 90 day mark. It took me 5 hours and 45 minutes but I finally got our ADR's...what a bloody nightmare. Shame on Disney for the ginormous computer cluster today!! I should give them Bill Gates phone # and maybe he can design a computer system that actually works!!

So, here they are:

08/18 Sci-Fi dinner
08/19 Kona Cafe dinner
08/20 Teppan Edo dinner
08/21 Tutto Italia dinner
08/22 Primetime Cafe dinner
08/23 Boma dinner
08/24 'Ohana dinner
08/25 Le Cellier dinner

My long distance phone bill is gonna make it not such "free" dining!!

Well today was the 90 day mark. It took me 5 hours and 45 minutes but I finally got our ADR's...what a bloody nightmare. Shame on Disney for the ginormous computer cluster today!! I should give them Bill Gates phone # and maybe he can design a computer system that actually works!!

So, here they are:

08/18 Sci-Fi dinner
08/19 Kona Cafe dinner
08/20 Teppan Edo dinner
08/23 Boma dinner
08/24 'Ohana dinner
08/25 Le Cellier dinner

did you book online? I can't seem to find a link to book adr's online. Do you have it?

did you book online? I can't seem to find a link to book adr's online. Do you have it?

I had to call. As far as I know the online is still not up and running for the public. And when you call the computers are hit and miss.

So, here they are:

08/18 Sci-Fi dinner
08/19 Kona Cafe dinner
08/20 Teppan Edo dinner
08/23 Boma dinner
08/24 'Ohana dinner
08/25 Le Cellier dinner

See you at LeCellier on the 25th. It was the only night we could get it the whole week!!

Holy crap. :scared1: Was that ONE phone call? My DH will kill me if I'm on the phone that long on Saturday. Maybe I should ask my travel agent to make some ressies for me, but I hate to give up that control. Hmmm...I'm going to have to think this over. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm letting my TA make our ADR's. She said it was probably less stressful on my part, and probably quicker to let her do it. Especially since we're shooting for 5 dinners, 1 breakfast and 1 lunch, but only 3 meals are must do's. We usually do a park about 1/2 day, back to resort to swim etc before heading off to dinner, so we're pretty flexible time wise. But I also made sure to ive her back up plans, which meals could be made earlier or later than desired, which days our 1st choice could be switched to etc. She has all the info I was going to use when I called so now all I can do is cross my fingers, sprinkle some pixie dust, and hope for the best. Goood luck everybody :thumbsup2

I'm on hold with Disney right now, booking the Magic of Steam Engines tour for my husband and son... a Father's Day/ birthday present :)

..... Yay!!! I just booked it :) :)
And got a nice little discount by using my Disney Visa card... I'm glad I asked :)

I just wanted to let all my fellow disers who waited with me for August hours to come out the good and bad news of my upcoming trip. DH has to take a week off unpaid. So in order to save $ since I can't cancel my August trip with my girls (airfare already paid for) I have to drop the dining plan to save money. The good news out of all of this now he has a whole week off so were driving to Disney in 3 weeks together and then I'll go back down with the girls in August. So I guess it will make up for droping the dining plan. I was looking foward to all the yummy food. So I have some really good ADR's and I let you guy know when I cancel them in case anyone wants to snag them up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter