• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waiting for August Hours - All hours are up!!

KigerKat

DIS Veteran
We are going in Aug as well, with my ADR date being May 18.

I have a question about this....When the park hours are posted, will it include what nights the Fantasmic show/package is available? I want to book that but am not sure what to do if I have no idea whether it is on or not.

I'm patiently waiting too, like you our trip isn't until later in the month so at least I should have a few days to decide on a schedule before having to phone to get the ADR's.

We are going in Aug as well, with my ADR date being May 18.

I have a question about this....When the park hours are posted, will it include what nights the Fantasmic show/package is available? I want to book that but am not sure what to do if I have no idea whether it is on or not.

The times for all the shows and parades should also be posted, but of course, it can change at any time.

waiting here too!
We are arriving the same day and will be calling on Memorial Day. Which is also my sons birthday- so hopefully I wont be stuck on the phone too long.

waiting here too!
We are arriving the same day and will be calling on Memorial Day. Which is also my sons birthday- so hopefully I wont be stuck on the phone too long.

Then I'll wait until 7:05 to call in! ;)

we are arriving 8/21 and leaving 8/29. Can't wait until the hours are posted. I do have a schedule so far and where and when i want to eat, but that may change. I keep changing my mind over and over again. AAGGHH!:scared1: Can't wait till that is all done so i can not worry about it. Will the hours be posted may 1st for aug?

Me too! I have to have to have everything in order by May 5th. I mostly need to know when Fantasmic is going to be and the EMH! 117 MORE DAYS!!!:cool1::banana::yay::woohoo:

I'm waiting...and not so patiently, I might add! At least it's gone by pretty fast. I remember when I thought May would NEVER get here. I only plan on making one ADR (for Whispering Canyon) so I'm not too worried. Although, I've never been during free dining so maybe I should be worried?

YAY!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are arriving 8/21 and leaving 8/29. Can't wait until the hours are posted. I do have a schedule so far and where and when i want to eat, but that may change. I keep changing my mind over and over again. AAGGHH!:scared1: Can't wait till that is all done so i can not worry about it. Will the hours be posted may 1st for aug?

The should be posted on or about May 1st.

I remember last year when we went 10/28-11/03...what a nightmare waiting for November hours!! I think they were about 2-3 weeks late posting them. I was so upset that I didn't have the fireworks and show schedules for the 3 days we were there that month - I know I missed out on some great ADR times. That's why I was happy to see that it worked out for us to go at the end of the month this time, and not overlap into Sept at all.

The should be posted on or about May 1st.

I remember last year when we went 10/28-11/03...what a nightmare waiting for November hours!! I think they were about 2-3 weeks late posting them. I was so upset that I didn't have the fireworks and show schedules for the 3 days we were there that month - I know I missed out on some great ADR times. That's why I was happy to see that it worked out for us to go at the end of the month this time, and not overlap into Sept at all.

This is exactly what is happening to us this year. Our trip is Aug 29 - Sept 5. This is the 1st time using DDP too! Do I book for the Sept days without knowing the hours?!!? So stressful:scared1:

8/29-9/6 here... can't wait.. I know from last year if they follow suit.
after labor day the parks well close on the earlier side. I know MNSSHP is on that 1st Friday in Sept and we are going to that so dinner will be early.

I am wondering if on 5/29 can I only make ADR for 8/29 that day or will they allow me to do my whole trip - I hate the thought of calling each morning for a week stright just to do 1 day at a time - but I will..

Our stay is Aug.10 to 17 ,CBR- ARD day is may 12 so i had to switch with someone at work so i could be home to call that morning Hope it goes as smooth as it did back in 2007 and hopefully we get where the kids want to eat!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

8/29-9/6 here... can't wait.. I know from last year if they follow suit.
after labor day the parks well close on the earlier side. I know MNSSHP is on that 1st Friday in Sept and we are going to that so dinner will be early.

I am wondering if on 5/29 can I only make ADR for 8/29 that day or will they allow me to do my whole trip - I hate the thought of calling each morning for a week stright just to do 1 day at a time - but I will..

If you are staying on property, you'll be able to make ADRs for your entire trip. Otherwise, you will have to call everyday.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter