United Vacations ticket offer- same as southwest

You can't upgrade tickets purchased from outside vendors over the phone, it has to be done in person. Mine were upgraded at EPCOT guest services and at DHS guest services. We already have active AP's that expire in July, so I wanted AP certificates to activate in the fall during our food and wine trips. I also wanted to take advantage of the 13 months for the price of 12 AP special, so we had to upgrade to AP certificates while at the parks last month.
Did the 13 month AP special get extended? Thought I had read it might be but never saw confirmation.

For AP renewals whose current pass ends before or on Oct 1st yes they did extend it(because Disney doesn't allow renewals more than 60 days prior to expiration) for everyone else no.

You can't upgrade tickets purchased from outside vendors over the phone, it has to be done in person. Mine were upgraded at EPCOT guest services and at DHS guest services. We already have active AP's that expire in July, so I wanted AP certificates to activate in the fall during our food and wine trips. I also wanted to take advantage of the 13 months for the price of 12 AP special, so we had to upgrade to AP certificates while at the parks last month.
Was the $133 for
For AP renewals whose current pass ends before or on Oct 1st yes they did extend it(because Disney doesn't allow renewals more than 60 days prior to expiration) for everyone else no.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter