United Vacations ticket offer- same as southwest

I think the pp saw the UT buy 4 day hopper get 3 days free which currently (to the best of my knowledge) is the best ticket deal currently ($419) but it is definitely not as good as the previous United and Southwest offers. They were $368 for a 6 day hopper (that would only cost another $16 if one wanted to upgrade onsite to a 7 day hopper so $386 vs $419 for a 7 day hopper). There is an American Express offer for $20 off a purchase through UT though so if one had that on multiple cards and used the offer on each ticket they could get a 7 day park hopper for $399 which is a pretty good deal (assuming you need 7 days)

because I pushed it to the top when I said it was back -- i was wrong but its likely still the best deal out there -- and that deal is at undercover tourist. even if you dont' read all 6 pages -- read the last couple posts at least

Hard with six pages and if it's been long dead then why on front page - let's keep deals current!
:sad2: smh

All it takes is a glance at the date on the first post, which shows that it was written in late October. If you don't want to read an entire thread, that's not anyone's fault but your own. There's no control by members over threads that get bumped and only the first poster (or a moderator) can edit the original post to show that the deal is now dead.

HELP!! :headache:
I purchased these tickets for an upcoming trip in February. I got an email with the itinerary on 12/14 and it says to take this email to the Disney ticket booth to redeem for tickets. It only has the United vacation number on it.......no scan bar, no 12 digit confirmation number. I waited for another email with more information, but it never came! I called United Vacations (and the agent and a supervisor supposedly looked into this) and they are telling me that I can only get a reservation number to access my tickets if I booked a hotel as well :sad2:. They say the only way to get tickets is to present the email (with only my names and United reservation number on it) at the Disney ticket counter or that I can try to call Disney to see if they can help me. I am within 60 days of my travel dates and am able to make Fastpass reservations.....if I had access to my tickets.

Besides trying to call United again, anyone have any helpful hints:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

HELP!! :headache:
I purchased these tickets for an upcoming trip in February. I got an email with the itinerary on 12/14 and it says to take this email to the Disney ticket booth to redeem for tickets. It only has the United vacation number on it.......no scan bar, no 12 digit confirmation number. I waited for another email with more information, but it never came! I called United Vacations (and the agent and a supervisor supposedly looked into this) and they are telling me that I can only get a reservation number to access my tickets if I booked a hotel as well :sad2:. They say the only way to get tickets is to present the email (with only my names and United reservation number on it) at the Disney ticket counter or that I can try to call Disney to see if they can help me. I am within 60 days of my travel dates and am able to make Fastpass reservations.....if I had access to my tickets.

Besides trying to call United again, anyone have any helpful hints:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc
First, call Disney! Also, did you try entering the confirmation number they gave you in the "Link Tickets" section of your mdx acct? All I had gotten was one number and when I entered it all 3 tickets I purchased appeared in my mdx account and I was able to assign them to people in my account.

Thanks,

I called Disney and they said they can't help because I bought the tickets through United.
I tried putting my United Vacation number into mdx and it says it needs 4 more digits.
I called United again and another agent is trying to figure it out. He will call me back in a few days

Who did the 3rd email with the Disney ticket confirmation number come from? Unitedvacations.com or someone else? I only got 2 emails from United, so thinking I'm missing that 3rd email with the ticket confirmation info.
Or is it my luck that United changed their policy and now makes you pick up your tickets at Disney

Thanks,

I called Disney and they said they can't help because I bought the tickets through United.
I tried putting my United Vacation number into mdx and it says it needs 4 more digits.
I called United again and another agent is trying to figure it out. He will call me back in a few days

Who did the 3rd email with the Disney ticket confirmation number come from? Unitedvacations.com or someone else? I only got 2 emails from United, so thinking I'm missing that 3rd email with the ticket confirmation info.
Or is it my luck that United changed their policy and now makes you pick up your tickets at Disney
My email came from TravelDocuments@UnitedVacations.com and the message was titles "Travel Itinerary for L########/NAME". The L####### was actually the Disney confirmation number.

Are you within 60 days of the arrival date that you gave to United? The Disney confirmation number won't be generated until that date. Given that you said that your vacation is in Feb., I'm guessing that you are. But if not, that could be the reason why you have not received the 3rd email yet.

My email came from TravelDocuments@UnitedVacations.com and the message was titles "Travel Itinerary for L########/NAME". The L####### was actually the Disney confirmation number.

Are you within 60 days of the arrival date that you gave to United? The Disney confirmation number won't be generated until that date. Given that you said that your vacation is in Feb., I'm guessing that you are. But if not, that could be the reason why you have not received the 3rd email yet.

The title for my last email was ....Provider change travel itinerary for (United booking #)/NAME... from that same email address you posted.

And yes, I'm within my 60 day mark.

Hoping the Untited agent will figure things out!

The title for my last email was ....Provider change travel itinerary for (United booking #)/NAME... from that same email address you posted.

And yes, I'm within my 60 day mark.

Hoping the Untited agent will figure things out!
Mickeymom1, what was the outcome? Did it work out?

Mickeymom1, what was the outcome? Did it work out?

Sorry I didn't give an update! After a few calls to United I finally got a helpful agent who looked into fixing the problem for me, who thankfully called me after 2 days with a confirmation number for my tickets. I don't know why I never got an email with the confirmation numbers.....United kept insisting that you only get confirmation numbers if you book a hotel and tickets. Just glad it all worked out in the end, but definitely didn't need the extra stress of not being able to access my tickets .

Sorry I didn't give an update! After a few calls to United I finally got a helpful agent who looked into fixing the problem for me, who thankfully called me after 2 days with a confirmation number for my tickets. I don't know why I never got an email with the confirmation numbers.....United kept insisting that you only get confirmation numbers if you book a hotel and tickets. Just glad it all worked out in the end, but definitely didn't need the extra stress of not being able to access my tickets .
Thanks for the update! Glad it worked out for you.

Has anyone upgraded these tickets successfully to AP's?

Yes, I upgraded mine to DVC gold annual pass certificates in early December. Cost an extra $133 per ticket. The CM did have to bring them up to gate price before being able to do the upgrade. I did not use the tickets before upgrading and still got the bridged price.

Yes, I upgraded mine to DVC gold annual pass certificates in early December. Cost an extra $133 per ticket. The CM did have to bring them up to gate price before being able to do the upgrade. I did not use the tickets before upgrading and still got the bridged price.
Thanks for the info. Certificates? Was this done over the phone or at the gate?

Thanks for the info. Certificates? Was this done over the phone or at the gate?

You can't upgrade tickets purchased from outside vendors over the phone, it has to be done in person. Mine were upgraded at EPCOT guest services and at DHS guest services. We already have active AP's that expire in July, so I wanted AP certificates to activate in the fall during our food and wine trips. I also wanted to take advantage of the 13 months for the price of 12 AP special, so we had to upgrade to AP certificates while at the parks last month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter