United Vacations ticket offer- same as southwest

Thank you for posting this! I just bought one! I missed out on the Southwest deal, so I am thrilled this deal is available through United!

I was absolutely sick yesterday that I had missed the SW deal. I just bought these tickets!! Thank you so much for posting this deal!!!

So do you get a confirmation that you can link in mde? I just bought 2 tickets but we won't be going for a long time and I wasn't sure about the will call thing or if you can go ahead and put them on your account.

Last edited:

Hooray! I'll be getting mine tomorrow. For those that bought already, how quickly did you get the ticket numbers to link to MDE?

Any reason not to get on this for a 2018 trip? I figure if I get 6 day base tickets, I can add park hopper at the gate and the extra days. Do I just put the reservations into MDE and make sure my account stays active for a couple of years?

Any reason not to get on this for a 2018 trip? I figure if I get 6 day base tickets, I can add park hopper at the gate and the extra days. Do I just put the reservations into MDE and make sure my account stays active for a couple of years?

Why not purchase the 6 day park hopper from United for $368?

Why not purchase the 6 day park hopper from United for $368?

Not sure if we want the hopper yet. I do see how it's cheaper since the park hopper goes up on more than three day tickets so I guess I should make the decision now.

I wanted to make sure that the tickets didn't have any kind of expiration date saying that they have to be used within a certain amount of time.

Awesome! Good find and thanks for posting. Like others, I missed out on the Southwest deal. Not going to wait on this one.

Better hurry up and jump on this one. Buy 3 day ticket get up to 3 extra days free. This is the same as the southwest offer but now available for united. Pick activities only to just buy tickets.
http://vacations.united.com/deals/deal.aspx?deal=581&bannerid=DEL-HPR-02-DIS-161027

Thank you! I was going to buy Southwest and poof it was gone! Have tickets but the deal was good so I added to my stash. Ticket will be upgraded to an AP. Is the 13 month deal still on?

Has anyone received the Disney mde number yet?

Thank you! I was going to buy Southwest and poof it was gone! Have tickets but the deal was good so I added to my stash. Ticket will be upgraded to an AP. Is the 13 month deal still on?

Has anyone received the Disney mde number yet?
No I only got the two confirmation emails so far. I ordered at about 8:00 last night. I did look and the website says it is the same travel company that runs both this travel site as well as southwest vacations (Mark travel corporation) so I assume it will work the same as those that purchased from Southwest.

Any idea if these can be upgraded to season pass? And bridged?

That's my plan!
Hoping that I can bridge to a Gold Pass next Saturday evening for about $135 ish.
Starting my vacation that day.

Just also booked Feb 25 to March 6 and I will be going Nov 2017, so will get 3 visits out of an AP.

I ordered around 4:30PM yesterday, and immediately got the 2 email confirmations. Then, I just got the 3rd email this morning, containing the ticket number and bar code. Hope this helps someone!

I got my Disney confirmation this morning and my tickets are all linked. I'm not going for a long time but I'm so excited to have the tickets all done and raady to go:)
Thanks so much OP, I was so disappointed when I missed the southwest offer.

I got a united reservation number and it says I can pick up the tickets??? ***?? How do I get them on mde prior?

Thank you! And so glad I found this! I missed out on the SW sale by hours, I think, so I jumped on this one as it will save us almost $300. :) Fingers crossed linking these tickets to MDE goes smoothly!

I got a united reservation number and it says I can pick up the tickets??? ***?? How do I get them on mde prior?
When you get the third email you can link that ticket # to MDE to make FP+. If you don't have magic bands or plastic tickets assigned to the same person that you can use For admission and at the fast pass tapstiles you will need to go to will call to actually get your plastic ticket.

You should get a 3rd email from united. Mine came the next day and it had a Disney reservation number that I was able to link in my mde this morning. Then I got confirmation emails from Disney once I linked each ticket to a person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter