United Vacations ticket offer- same as southwest

The other company that Mark Travel runs is FunJet travel and they apparently had it already (before southwest) so I think this is done unless they rerun one again. :(

I couldn't sleep and was up early this morning ehen I saw this deal.
I had been sick about missing the SW deal. I rushed to book before the deal vanished. I didn't even wait for DH to wake and get his United Rewards # or try to figure out our Shop Your Way login (they seem to be the only site that gives rewards for United Vacations).
I'm so relieved to not have missed out on $400+ savings fo my family of 5.
I got my email yesterday with bar code and 12 digit code. But it in to MDE this morning and our 5 tickets are all set. I am so relieved.

finally mine worked!! woohoo! I was so nervous as you could tell wtih my rapid firing posts earlier lol

Do you have more than 60 days until the first day of your trip? You won't get a Disney Reservation # for the tickets until you are at least within 60 days of the date you gave for your trip.

Wait, so b/c I put in my actual dates, I won't get the MDE linkable number until 60 days out? :(

I was bummed I missed the Parksavers deals and hadn't even heard about the SW deals. So when I saw this one I jumped on it. But I put in my actual dates (March 12 check-in). I got the initial emails but have not gotten the one with the bar code to link to MDE. I still have 1 day to be in the "3 day" window, but I'm not thinking it's coming before FP day?

Wait, so b/c I put in my actual dates, I won't get the MDE linkable number until 60 days out? :(

I was bummed I missed the Parksavers deals and hadn't even heard about the SW deals. So when I saw this one I jumped on it. But I put in my actual dates (March 12 check-in). I got the initial emails but have not gotten the one with the bar code to link to MDE. I still have 1 day to be in the "3 day" window, but I'm not thinking it's coming before FP day?
I'm within 60 days of my travel dates (I actually purchased my tickets to be used next fall but I'll pick them up in December). The wording on my 3rd email contains the following paragraph (bolding mine):
Ticket expires 14 days after the date of first use of the ticket. Unused days are non-refundable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced. Parking is not included. Participation or use of certain events or activities in the above theme parks and attractions require the payment of additional charges. Each ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days. Feature confirmation number will be provided on your e-document at 60 days prior to travel if full payment has been received for your vacation package or at time of full payment if within 60 days of travel.

I'm within 60 days of my travel dates (I actually purchased my tickets to be used next fall but I'll pick them up in December). The wording on my 3rd email contains the following paragraph (bolding mine):
Ticket expires 14 days after the date of first use of the ticket. Unused days are non-refundable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced. Parking is not included. Participation or use of certain events or activities in the above theme parks and attractions require the payment of additional charges. Each ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days. Feature confirmation number will be provided on your e-document at 60 days prior to travel if full payment has been received for your vacation package or at time of full payment if within 60 days of travel.
Yes, mine says the same. But I'm wondering if everyone who on here who got their barcode email got it before 60 days?

I know early in the deal people were getting that email right way and as time went on, they seemed to be slower sending that email. I'm hoping mine is on its way tomorrow! :)

Yes, mine says the same. But I'm wondering if everyone who on here who got their barcode email got it before 60 days?

I know early in the deal people were getting that email right way and as time went on, they seemed to be slower sending that email. I'm hoping mine is on its way tomorrow! :)

I bought Friday night and got my 3rd email with the # to link to MDE Saturday am but I left the travel dates as Nov since I saw that with the Southwest ticket deal you didn't get the ticket right away if you chose a later date.

I bought Friday night and got my 3rd email with the # to link to MDE Saturday am but I left the travel dates as Nov since I saw that with the Southwest ticket deal you didn't get the ticket right away if you chose a later date.

Yeah, I think I'm stuck. So far everyone I've heard who has gotten the linking numbers put in closer dates for their trips. I was skimming posts about the deals so never really saw that point. I guess I should just be glad I got a great deal! Now here's hoping the numbers come early in the day so I can hop on and make my FP right away!

Though someone on my FB group suggested I call and tell them I moved up my trip. I might try that.

I bought my ticket for my son, who for ticketing purposes is an adult. Can I pick up his ticket in December for our June trip? What would I take for ID?

I bought my ticket for my son, who for ticketing purposes is an adult. Can I pick up his ticket in December for our June trip? What would I take for ID?
What date did you put on the travel voucher? If it's June, you won't even get a Disney Reservation # until April. But if you told them any date between now and your December trip, then he would have to pick up the tickets. They're pretty clear about the name on the voucher needing to match the ID.

What date did you put on the travel voucher? If it's June, you won't even get a Disney Reservation # until April. But if you told them any date between now and your December trip, then he would have to pick up the tickets. They're pretty clear about the name on the voucher needing to match the ID.

June was the date I used. He's 12 so he doesn't have ID other than a Passport. Otherwise I guess I'll get an email in April with the Disney Reservation #?

I put my travel dates as 1/1/17-1/7/17 and paid in full. I got my third email the day after I bought the tickets, so a little more than 60 days before the travel dates

Ok, so I just received my email today with the code to link to MDE. I linked it and it worked perfectly. I do have another question though. We are staying off-site and will not have magic bands. How will I go about getting an actual pass (card) for us and linking that?

Ok, so I just received my email today with the code to link to MDE. I linked it and it worked perfectly. I do have another question though. We are staying off-site and will not have magic bands. How will I go about getting an actual pass (card) for us and linking that?
You will have to go to a ticket window or guest services outside of a park with the electronic ticket information so that they can issue you plastic cards to access your ticket entitlements.

You will have to go to a ticket window or guest services outside of a park with the electronic ticket information so that they can issue you plastic cards to access your ticket entitlements.
Will I still be able to book FP 30 days out per usual, without a physical card? Since I have my tickets linked to MDE.

Will I still be able to book FP 30 days out per usual, without a physical card? Since I have my tickets linked to MDE.
Yes-I bought a ticket for a family member for an upcoming trip and she was able to make FP at 60 days (on site stay). She will have a magic band though (on site stay) so she won't have to stop and get a plastic ticket like you do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter