• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TS exchange for CS+Snack

Thanks for the update!

No, it isn't the best monetary use of it. But for us who got "free dining", and may be too tired or not in the mood for TS, or whatever (maybe one of us won't be feeling great, who knows) CS is fine also.

Oh no, I am staying on Deluxe DDP in February and was just assumming I could automatically exchange TS for CS! Shame on me, but now I am worried, I know my DH will want CS at the parks midafternoon. What should I do?:confused3

Oh no, I am staying on Deluxe DDP in February and was just assumming I could automatically exchange TS for CS! Shame on me, but now I am worried, I know my DH will want CS at the parks midafternoon. What should I do?:confused3

on DELUXE ddp there is no TS or CS, there are just meal credits and they *ARE* interchangable... so no worries, you'll be fine to use your credits for CS if that's what dh is hankerin' for! :)

I wish they would come up with some type of "hybrid" between the two plans...it is so convenient to have the credits. We don't wish to eat a lot of TS on our next visit but are planning on a couple of character meals so quick-serve is out of the question. We may do the regular DDP and a combination of TS and Signature but it sure would be nice to be able to do some type of plan wherein you could trade in TS for CS and snacks...

Just thought I'd add in that when we were there last May, we were able to transfer some of our snack credits in to counter service credits at DownTown Disney through Wolfgang Pucks'. It allowed us to go home with three medium sized pizzas, cookies, and sodas instead of crappy snacks.

I don't know if they're still doing it, but I thought it was a good deal. That pizza was a great dinner on the plane!

Not doubting that was your experience, but I don't think anyone here has ever heard of being able to trade credits UP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter