Those using swagbucks ???

All You Can Eat finally worked for me this morning. I've been clearing my cache and history in Chrome and still wasn't able to get it to credit, then of course the morning I don't clear everything it works. Going on the fourth round now. Fingers tightly crossed it keeps going. Good luck to all!
Ok, All You Can Eat is new to me. Where do you find that? I need something to replace the Discover TV ncraves

It helped me to my first goal before noon, which hasn't happened in a few days. I've had to work on it until evening lately.

My 2nd goal is 1200, I don't think I will be making that this month. But I did walk away with 2340 bonus for December.

When you complete high payout offers your second goal becomes crazy high. mine was between 1000-1400 the last two weeks of December. It's down to 800-900 now, but i'm not bothering. I'm just hitting first goal and calling it a day. I'm burnt out and training for a crazy rundisney weekend.

Just completed a gold survey for 64 SB and it did not credit. I've been stiffed by surveys before, but this time the successful completion bar popped up at the top of the screen and everything. It's just not showing that the SBs credited on my daily goal meter or my ledger. Went ahead and submitted a ticket, but I doubt it will even be looked at until tomorrow. Gosh, the beginning of the year is brutal. LOL

That's one of my biggest pet peeves about submitting survey tickets, that they don't somehow back credit for the day you issued it. I hate just missing the second or even the first goal because a survey didn't credit like it should. Global Test Market surveys seem to be the worst. I submitted two tickets about their surveys not crediting today and two yesterday.

Not sure how long it will be available, but I noticed the BET ncrave is back for 4 SB. It doesn't make you stay on the screen to advance.

Glad it's back! I like being able to play videos in the background while I work on surveys. The must stay on page lists are killing my survey mojo!

I never knew about clicking your name and seeing how many videos were needed. Thanks for that!

I know what you are talking about it being quick, I have seen that before, but it never shows up on mine. I only have SBTV, EntertaiNow and Lifestylz installed on my phone anymore, so no clue about the other apps.

I think the summer update was the last one. I just never updated SBTV until maybe a month ago or so. Videos would load and were watchable but wouldn't give points until I updated.

My apps updated yesterday and are now doing the same thing. You must have gotten. The update sooner than everyone else. I use my old phone so I just let it update what needs to be done.

You are correct that the new update doesn't show the number of videos.once you are in bonus rounds. You have to stop them and go to the menu to your user name to find out how many or just let it roll.

Avoid this update if you can. They aren't hanging up but are taking longer between things. The circle spins blue then red then blue again and then starts showing something. And it won't let you back to start over, you have to close the app. Its easier to just let it take longer knowing it will get to it.

It also no longer shows how much time is left in the video. I think you can get that and the pause button if you tap on it but done is the only thing that stays while the video plays.

I don't understand why they did the update like this. It makes them and us less no ey if it takes longer to play and if people won't play bonus rounds.without seeing how many videos it is they will just stop. I'm sure lots don't know you can click on your name to get the number but that's also an extra step some won't do.

Arg! Do the insurance quote things EVER work?! I have done SO many of them and never get credit!

Arg! Do the insurance quote things EVER work?! I have done SO many of them and never get credit!

Are you talking about the 13SB ones, or the higher payout ones?

If it is the higher ones couldn't tell you. The 13SB ones normally do for me, but the last few times I have gotten them, it won't payout of it redirects to some survey site for my "free" item.

Are you talking about the 13SB ones, or the higher payout ones?

If it is the higher ones couldn't tell you. The 13SB ones normally do for me, but the last few times I have gotten them, it won't payout of it redirects to some survey site for my "free" item.

It is all of them for me. I can never get ANY of them to credit.

I've tried everything to get the insurance offers to work, both the low and high payout offers, and they never work. I always assumed it was because I had already completed them, but even with new offers, they won't credit. I've stopped trying.

The ins one someone posted about the other day that was high. It didn't credit and stupid me used my regular email and I've been getting spam ever since. I normally use my spam email for it but forgot because I was in a hurry at work to do it.

Perk Tv? I need some help on what phones or tablets to use? I have 3 running right now but would like to buy more and add to my money making operation. Does anyone know how many you can run at the same time? I know he used to be five but I read somewhere that that was lifted. Any information will be gratefully appreciated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter