Those using swagbucks ???

I've been doing swagbucks for years - I try to get all the first daily goals at least but I've been slacking over the holidays. My 1st daily goal since the new year started has been 40 SB :lol:

I had 1 round of LTG, ngage and all you can eat today. At least I have a few ncraves in incognito. I'll have to go back to trying to do survey's on my phone at work.

I've just been lucky so far for January, since the ngage/ncrave awesomeness is gone. I hit my second goal yesterday and today thanks to the audible offer crediting, the shell gas (I was also surprised when it credited yesterday), and then I had forgotten some shop and earns would credit today.

DF still hasn't got his 1700sb for the GSN offer, and I sent a ticket (from his account) I think on Sunday... might resend it tonight if nothing has happened. It should have credited by 12/27, according to their terms.

I was able to get this to credit in peanut labs for 102 SB, got my first goal thank goodness because I have been really struggling today.

Special Offer: PL: Are you in need of life insurance

I was able to get this to credit in peanut labs for 102 SB, got my first goal thank goodness because I have been really struggling today.

Special Offer: PL: Are you in need of life insurance

Thank you for this! There's one for home insurance that was right above it for me that also credited instantly :)

Usually clearing my history in Chrome or using Chrome incognito works to get offers to credit for me, but I've tried several of these PL 102 SB offers over the last couple of days and can't get any of them to credit.

EDIT - I just tried in Firefox private browsing and got the health one to credit!! Finally!! I really needed this today.

Usually clearing my history in Chrome or using Chrome incognito works to get offers to credit for me, but I've tried several of these PL 102 SB offers over the last couple of days and can't get any of them to credit.

EDIT - I just tried in Firefox private browsing and got the health one to credit!! Finally!! I really needed this today.

I tried on my phone, rarely do offers of any kind on it, and it didn't credit. And I forgot about the swagcode, dang work distracting me haha.

All You Can Eat finally worked for me this morning. I've been clearing my cache and history in Chrome and still wasn't able to get it to credit, then of course the morning I don't clear everything it works. Going on the fourth round now. Fingers tightly crossed it keeps going. Good luck to all!

Last edited:
All You Can Eat finally worked for me this morning. I've been clearing my cache and history in Chrome and still wasn't able to get it to credit, then of course the morning I don't clear everything it works. Going on the fourth round now. Fingers tightly crossed it keeps going. Good luck to the all!

It is working for me too, which is a first. Thanks!

My AYCE is working as well. It will run about 2 times, then give me the "Whoops" message saying it's not available, but if I close and reopen it starts running again. Here's to hoping this can get me to goal today. Who knows how long it will last. LOL

I was able to get 7 rounds of AYCE today. During the 8th round it would get the the 9th out of 20th video and freeze up with 22 seconds remaining. Did this three times, so I gave up with it.

I did it! First time ever that I hit my daily goal 7 days in a row. Now, since I have been up for the past 21 hours, I think I will head to bed for a 6-hour nap.
BLAH!:crazy2: I got 7 days in a row (8 now!), but it looks like since my "streak" started on December 29, it isn't going to count because it overlaps months. Is this right? What a bummer...I work the next 4 days straight (5a-5p) so unless I can get a survey, there is a very minimal chance that I will be able to keep my streak alive.

BLAH!:crazy2: I got 7 days in a row (8 now!), but it looks like since my "streak" started on December 29, it isn't going to count because it overlaps months. Is this right? What a bummer...I work the next 4 days straight (5a-5p) so unless I can get a survey, there is a very minimal chance that I will be able to keep my streak alive.

Correct. Once the month rolls over your streak starts again.

This is correct. The streaks reset with the month. So you would need January 1 -7 for a one week bonus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter