• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Same. This feels very painful. I didn't even make first goal yesterday. It was just too much work and I was busy. Oh well. It was very nice while it lasted.
I agree. But this is my second January so I know what to expect and know it gets better.

In good news, December bonus is available to be claimed! I got 981:) was expecting more but it's not terrible.

I agree. But this is my second January so I know what to expect and know it gets better.

In good news, December bonus is available to be claimed! I got 981:) was expecting more but it's not terrible.

I didn't start SB's until end of last Feb and I spent the first few weeks trying to figure it out, and I don't really remember how 'good' it was at that point. How long does it take to improve? Is it just January or are we looking at a slow and painful earning period for the entire first quarter? Just curious :)

I didn't start SB's until end of last Feb and I spent the first few weeks trying to figure it out, and I don't really remember how 'good' it was at that point. How long does it take to improve? Is it just January or are we looking at a slow and painful earning period for the entire first quarter? Just curious :)
I average about 12,000 sb / month. Last January I earned about 10,000. By February I was back to average. The way I'm going I'll be lucky to earn 5,000 sb this month. But generally I find I do much better than I initially expect.

I did the travel guide signup...put 5 free brochures in your cart, no credit card required....40 SB and it credited instantly:goodvibes

Swagbucks newbie here, trying to learn the ropes. Can somebody explain to me how the daily goal works. Do you have to just reach the first goal of about 40 to keep your streak going and get the bonus at the end of the month or do you have to reach the second goal, which for me was 70 but now they've upped to 101? Thanks guys! Learning lots here.

Swagbucks newbie here, trying to learn the ropes. Can somebody explain to me how the daily goal works. Do you have to just reach the first goal of about 40 to keep your streak going and get the bonus at the end of the month or do you have to reach the second goal, which for me was 70 but now they've upped to 101? Thanks guys! Learning lots here.
First goal every day gets you the monthly bonus plus the first goal daily bonus. Any day you hit the second goal you get the second bonus (bonuses are awarded at the beginning of the following month).

After a few weeks your first goal will probably be around 100.

First goal every day gets you the monthly bonus plus the first goal daily bonus. Any day you hit the second goal you get the second bonus (bonuses are awarded at the beginning of the following month).

After a few weeks your first goal will probably be around 100.

Ok, thanks. I've been shooting for the second goal and making it, but it's good to know that in a pinch I only need the first one. Thanks for your response.

I've been a member of swagbucks since 2010. It always slows down after the first of the year. I earned my biggest monthly bonus ever....1889!!!! Don't think that will ever happen again. I scored big time on special offers and ncrave tv. I'm taking a little break and only working towards 1st goal this month.

I was using TTG and Discovery TV for my goals last week, and they have left me! Going through withdrawal :(

OMG...I am SO MAD:furious:! I was getting ready for bed (I get up at 3am for work) and remembered that I was only 16 SB away from my daily goal, so I got into AND FINISHED a 100 SB survey...took me a half-hour...
...and it didn't credit:furious::furious:...just routed me to another survey. Ugh!

Update: Phew! I found a quick sign up that instantly credited 15 SB and I made my goal! Now I can get my 5 hours of sleep before an 18 hour day...

Last edited:
It's going to be a rough day for me. Ngage was only at 3 instead of 4, but still was playing 2. That went away after the first run. All you can eat SB is still available, but now only 2 SB, but the past couple of days it's stopped crediting after a few runs. No nCraves are available either. Here's to hoping I get lucky with a survey, but finding one I qualify for has been pretty painful lately.

I wonder how long until our second goals drop back down to normal levels. Mine is 590 today and I'll be lucky to get to 1/3 of that! :coffee:

I've been thinking the same exact thing. My second goal is still high. I barely made my first goal on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Not sure if anyone else had the offer, but SB had sent me an email after signing up for the shell rewards that if you purchased gas by 12/28 and emailed them a copy of the receipt showing you used you reward card they would credit you 300 SB. They said to wait 60 days for it to reflect on my account, but I noticed by SB total was higher than I was expecting. They ended up crediting it yesterday! I think that's the quickest turn around for an offer credit I've ever had.

I wonder how long until our second goals drop back down to normal levels. Mine is 590 today and I'll be lucky to get to 1/3 of that! :coffee:
I wish the first goal was under 100 since earning 100 sb is not easy right now. I'm still in the high 500s for my second goal too. I think within a week or so it will be under 300.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter