• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Thanks for the heads up about nGage Woman...TTG left me last summer and I guess LTG needed some breathing room lately too (considering how hot & heavy we have been for a couple of months)!:rotfl2:

I really wasn't expecting how much of a slow down would happen today! SBTV only gave me 14 SB and Lifestylz was just the 10 before going into like 27 videos for a bonus. I did not try the other apps because I dont have a list of short favorites saved for them.

I did find the All You Can Eat early this morning...and I let it run for a couple of hours plus my to do list (minus completing a survey) and barely made my first goal. Maybe nGage woman will get me close to my 150 SB goal.

I did find the All You Can Eat early this morning...and I let it run for a couple of hours plus my to do list (minus completing a survey) and barely made my first goal. Maybe nGage woman will get me close to my 150 SB goal.
it
I haven't done the all you can eat one, can you let it run without doing anything? I thought it would be like ngage where you have to click every so often so I haven't tried it yet. May need to as the amount of ncraves went way down between breakfast and lunch.

Is there a limit of the SB you can earn on the SBTV app. It seems to be stopping me at ten, but then says I can earn bonus swagbucks for watching more videos? Can anybody explain this? Thanks!

it
I haven't done the all you can eat one, can you let it run without doing anything? I thought it would be like ngage where you have to click every so often so I haven't tried it yet. May need to as the amount of ncraves went way down between breakfast and lunch.

All you can eat runs all by itself, and then starts another set all by itself. It's awesome. However it is not showing for me right now so hopefully it comes back soon.

Is there a limit of the SB you can earn on the SBTV app. It seems to be stopping me at ten, but then says I can earn bonus swagbucks for watching more videos? Can anybody explain this? Thanks!

Short Answer: it depends.

Long Answer: You get the 10SB per day, that is a given (if the app works correctly and videos play/doesn't error out). You can get bonus rounds, it is different for everyone. The amount of videos need to be watched is normally more (it used to tell you how many videos needed to be watched, no longer does). You might get one round of bonus, you might get 100, you might not get any. It is a day to day change. Yesterday I had bonus rounds and so did my wife, today I didn't have any and she did.

Short Answer: it depends.

Long Answer: You get the 10SB per day, that is a given (if the app works correctly and videos play/doesn't error out). You can get bonus rounds, it is different for everyone. The amount of videos need to be watched is normally more (it used to tell you how many videos needed to be watched, no longer does). You might get one round of bonus, you might get 100, you might not get any. It is a day to day change. Yesterday I had bonus rounds and so did my wife, today I didn't have any and she did.

My SBTV and Lifestylz still tells me how many videos need to be watched....Today I only was able to get 2 bonus rounds. I could have done more with Lifestylz but it was 27 videos for bonus...not worth it.

My SBTV and Lifestylz still tells me how many videos need to be watched....Today I only was able to get 2 bonus rounds. I could have done more with Lifestylz but it was 27 videos for bonus...not worth it.

Once you update (or it forces you to) it will no longer tell you on SBTV. I don't think Lifestylz has had the update yet.

Once you update (or it forces you to) it will no longer tell you on SBTV. I don't think Lifestylz has had the update yet.

Mine still tell me but not every time. And if you go to the menu and click on your name it will tell you how many videos you have left to watch for 2 sb.

The ad has covered it for months, since the last update, but if you are quick to catch it it will show some of the time. Or do the above.

I was finally able to install sportly today, it had been giving me errors for over a month after the last update and it still showed how many videos.

Have the apps updated in the last couple of months? I know they all updated back in late summer or early summer and that was when it stopped showing the number of bonus videos you needed as often as it had before because this was when the ad happened. But I haven't heard of any updates since that one.

:wave:
Hi again! I've been MIA. We cancelled our planned Disney trip for this week. Our daughter is there now with a school music group but for a variety of reasons we decided not to go. So, I had a lot of accrued gift cards from Swagbucks and other places that I was able to use for Christmas. It was kind of fun just whipping out a gift card that I had 'earned' rather than paying for gifts with cash. :thumbsup2
So, I decided I better get back Swagging to either pay for Christmas 2017 or our next Disney trip--whichever comes first. :goodvibes

Mine still tell me but not every time. And if you go to the menu and click on your name it will tell you how many videos you have left to watch for 2 sb.

The ad has covered it for months, since the last update, but if you are quick to catch it it will show some of the time. Or do the above.

I was finally able to install sportly today, it had been giving me errors for over a month after the last update and it still showed how many videos.

Have the apps updated in the last couple of months? I know they all updated back in late summer or early summer and that was when it stopped showing the number of bonus videos you needed as often as it had before because this was when the ad happened. But I haven't heard of any updates since that one.

I never knew about clicking your name and seeing how many videos were needed. Thanks for that!

I know what you are talking about it being quick, I have seen that before, but it never shows up on mine. I only have SBTV, EntertaiNow and Lifestylz installed on my phone anymore, so no clue about the other apps.

I think the summer update was the last one. I just never updated SBTV until maybe a month ago or so. Videos would load and were watchable but wouldn't give points until I updated.

All you can eat runs all by itself, and then starts another set all by itself. It's awesome. However it is not showing for me right now so hopefully it comes back soon.
I have tried All You Can Eat twice and it hasn't credited either time

I am getting back on SB after a 3 month break and the AYCE is working great for me. 32 SB in the last half hour and I have just been so so at keeping an eye on it. Got 447 on the Starbucks PL offer too. 600 in a couple of hours ain't a bad start to my latest round of earning for our next WDW trip. Hopefully I won't get burnout on it like I did last August in my 36 day 45,000 SB marathon that left me hating the mention of SB. I'm much better now. :tongue:

Found top coupons this morning...it is now only 12 SB but that helps when trying to eek out to the first goal.

nGage woman is there and is only doing 2 steps for 4 SB! Hope she is nice and gives 10 rounds!

That is a bummer. It has worked well for me but so many other ones don't run or credit for me, I understand that frustration!

It worked for me yesterday. This morning I ran it but it did not credit even though it said it did. Weird.

Is anyone planning to use the Achievemint app that was part of a sb offer (might still be offered, not sure). I'm just wondering if anyone knows how they pay out. PayPal hopefully?

Homepage Card - ASPCA - Donate $18 and receive 2750SB

Just remember to cancel the monthly donation! Details said it would be pending for 3 days, but it was instant credit for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter