The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Steve: "You're as good as ever, Nancy." He and Mike hugged her back.
Nancy: "Thank you!" She headed to the stove. "It's been too long since I've made mom's secret Yorkshire pudding recipe." She got out the ingredients and started to make the British side dish.

June: She sat down next to Conrad, a small box in her hand. "I got you socks." She smiled. Also, in the box was an intricate necklace depicting wings, she had gotten it for him before she left and he lost his memory.

June: She sat down next to Conrad, a small box in her hand. "I got you socks." She smiled. Also, in the box was an intricate necklace depicting wings, she had gotten it for him before she left and he lost his memory.
Conrad: He smiled warmly. "Thanks." He looked at the necklace. "It's beautiful, thank you." He paused a moment, staring at the necklace. "Wings are really important to me, I think anyway. I've got all kinds of wing stuff. I just don't remember being that fond of bird and angels. Well, maybe birds."

Conrad: He smiled warmly. "Thanks." He looked at the necklace. "It's beautiful, thank you." He paused a moment, staring at the necklace. "Wings are really important to me, I think anyway. I've got all kinds of wing stuff. I just don't remember being that fond of bird and angels. Well, maybe birds."

June: "They are. Your nickname actually, we don't use it, but, it's the falcon. It's not about birds or Angels. Your dad was in the military, he was a pilot. So, that kind of wings. He'd take you flying sometimes. It made you so happy, it was wonderful to watch." She placed a hand on his knee comfortingly.

June: "They are. Your nickname actually, we don't use it, but, it's the falcon. It's not about birds or Angels. Your dad was in the military, he was a pilot. So, that kind of wings. He'd take you flying sometimes. It made you so happy, it was wonderful to watch." She placed a hand on his knee comfortingly.

Conrad: "Falcon....I like that. It feels right. It is my favorite bird. Yeah, Dad says this is kind of a military thing. He said your dad's in charge."

Conrad: "Falcon....I like that. It feels right. It is my favorite bird. Yeah, Dad says this is kind of a military thing. He said your dad's in charge."

June: "Yup. Thats why I'm not living here, I actually work under my dad." She laughed. "I'm glad you like the name."

Conrad: He laughed. "Thank you."

June: She smiled. "I'm glad I can talk to you like this again. To be honest, we had a bad fight before I left and you got into the accident. It was my fault, and I feel like I've got a second chance."

image.jpg image.jpg OOC: I'm really into jewelry bc I make it so I went looking for this necklace. I couldn't find one that fit what I was looking for, but I liked a couple.

June: She smiled. "I'm glad I can talk to you like this again. To be honest, we had a bad fight before I left and you got into the accident. It was my fault, and I feel like I've got a second chance."
Conrad: He smiled. "Well, I don't remember Old Me, let alone Old You, so let's start over. Hi, I'm Conrad Samuel Wilson, I have an Air Force dad and a crazy and violent yet compassionate and protective sister, and it's nice to meet you."

OOC: Pretty

OOC: I've been looking for jewelry that's not just paste, which it all is XD
I did make one pendant that was abstracted and representative of wings and the Sky and freedom and stuff but I don't think it would be good for Con. (It's the one on the bottom the one on the top wasn't finished then)image.jpg

Conrad: He smiled. "Well, I don't remember Old Me, let alone Old You, so let's start over. Hi, I'm Conrad Samuel Wilson, I have an Air Force dad and a crazy and violent yet compassionate and protective sister, and it's nice to meet you."

June: "Hi, Conrad Samuel Wilson, I'm June Melinda Coulson, agent in the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division, daughter of director Coulson, I had a brother when I was little but he passed away so technically I'm not an only child, but whatever. It is very nice to meet you too." She shook his hand.

OOC: I've been looking for jewelry that's not just paste, which it all is XD
I did make one pendant that was abstracted and representative of wings and the Sky and freedom and stuff but I don't think it would be good for Con. (It's the one on the bottom the one on the top wasn't finished then)View attachment 81520

OOC: Those are pretty. I do think, however, it is a bit girly for Con

June: "Hi, Conrad Samuel Wilson, I'm June Melinda Coulson, agent in the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division, daughter of director Coulson, I had a brother when I was little but he passed away so technically I'm not an only child, but whatever. It is very nice to meet you too." She shook his hand.

Conrad: "I'm sorry about your brother. My mother walked out on us, but Dad doesn't like to talk about it. That's all he would tell me."

Coulson: He saw Raven coming in and grabbed the wrapped box on the counter.

Raven: She stared at her shoes. "Hey Phil. I'm sorry for saying I hated you. I don't like people but I don't hate you. I was angry and that wasn't fair."

OOC: Those are pretty. I do think, however, it is a bit girly for Con

Conrad: "I'm sorry about your brother. My mother walked out on us, but Dad doesn't like to talk about it. That's all he would tell me."

Raven: She stared at her shoes. "Hey Phil. I'm sorry for saying I hated you. I don't like people but I don't hate you. I was angry and that wasn't fair."

June: She sighed. "I know. It's always been like that. I'm sorry, Con." She smiled. "Y-you wanna hear something about your past that I'm sure no one brought up? It's not like it makes a difference anymore..."

Coulson: "Raven, what exactly happened with Luke? I never heard the full story and if I had-I'm so sorry."

OOC: Thanks! XD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter