The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

June: She sighed. "I know. It's always been like that. I'm sorry, Con." She smiled. "Y-you wanna hear something about your past that I'm sure no one brought up? It's not like it makes a difference anymore..."

Coulson: "Raven, what exactly happened with Luke? I never heard the full story and if I had-I'm so sorry."

OOC: Thanks! XD

Conrad: "Sure, why not?"

Raven: "I've never spoken about it since that night. I don't know how much Agent Barton and Agent Romanova told you or my father - if anything." She paused, uncertain how to go on and worried he would judge her for what happened.

Conrad: "Sure, why not?"

Raven: "I've never spoken about it since that night. I don't know how much Agent Barton and Agent Romanova told you or my father - if anything." She paused, uncertain how to go on and worried he would judge her for what happened.

June: She blushed. "We dated... For a few months. We actually got together at Disney. It was so corny. Then we got into a fight and that's when I left."

Coulson: "I was aware that he took over a play, and hung Gordon from the ceiling. I'm not sure exactly how that all ensued."

June: She blushed. "We dated... For a few months. We actually got together at Disney. It was so corny. Then we got into a fight and that's when I left."

Coulson: "I was aware that he took over a play, and hung Gordon from the ceiling. I'm not sure exactly how that all ensued."

Conrad: "So that's why Mike and Raven randomly give you the cold shoulder sometimes."

Raven: "I - I was so stupid. He was disguised when he was in town, went to the same school as us. I befriended him. How could I have been so stupid? So blind? I should never have joined the YA. He - he basically froze Hope in time, and didn't see him do it, so I took her place on stage - the show had to go on after all. He kidnapped me, used the Glowstick of Destiny to turn me into one of his personal flying monkeys like Loki did Agent Barton. I attacked my own people. I nearly killed Agent Barton, and Evelyn, and I was about to shoot June dead when Agent Barton used cognitive recalibration, knocked me clean out. Then they brought us to the tower, I came around, and later I jumped off the roof. The only reason I lived was because Dad happened to show up. I was so stupid, and evil, and I don't deserve to be alive because of it. I've killed a lot of people Phil, I'm an assassin and a murderer. But I never turned on my own people like that before that night and I'm going to go to Helheim for that, even if I was under Luke's control."

Conrad: "So that's why Mike and Raven randomly give you the cold shoulder sometimes."

Raven: "I - I was so stupid. He was disguised when he was in town, went to the same school as us. I befriended him. How could I have been so stupid? So blind? I should never have joined the YA. He - he basically froze Hope in time, and didn't see him do it, so I took her place on stage - the show had to go on after all. He kidnapped me, used the Glowstick of Destiny to turn me into one of his personal flying monkeys like Loki did Agent Barton. I attacked my own people. I nearly killed Agent Barton, and Evelyn, and I was about to shoot June dead when Agent Barton used cognitive recalibration, knocked me clean out. Then they brought us to the tower, I came around, and later I jumped off the roof. The only reason I lived was because Dad happened to show up. I was so stupid, and evil, and I don't deserve to be alive because of it. I've killed a lot of people Phil, I'm an assassin and a murderer. But I never turned on my own people like that before that night and I'm going to go to Helheim for that, even if I was under Luke's control."

June: "Yeah, for some time Mike wouldn't even look at me. Raven just knows I'm an idiot."

Coulson: He didn't say anything. He just pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry."

June: "Yeah, for some time Mike wouldn't even look at me. Raven just knows I'm an idiot."

Coulson: He didn't say anything. He just pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry."

Raven: "I hate him. I hate him so much. I know he's the villain, I know he's done so many horrible things. But when I think back on it, I feel so betrayed. He was kind, and friendly, and acted like he cared, and then he betrayed me so bad I was going to kill myself because of it. Coulson, I hate that he's here."

Raven: "I hate him. I hate him so much. I know he's the villain, I know he's done so many horrible things. But when I think back on it, I feel so betrayed. He was kind, and friendly, and acted like he cared, and then he betrayed me so bad I was going to kill myself because of it. Coulson, I hate that he's here."

Coulson: "I wish I had known. He'll be out of here in two days tops... If you'd like a moment alone with him, I wouldn't be opposed to it."

June: She hugged Conrad and buried her face into his shoulder. "I've really, really missed you."

Coulson: "I wish I had known. He'll be out of here in two days tops... If you'd like a moment alone with him, I wouldn't be opposed to it."

June: She hugged Conrad and buried her face into his shoulder. "I've really, really missed you."

Raven: "I...I don't know." She pulled away. "I'm sorry, I should be stronger than this, should be better than this. Maybe I should have left with June, got put through training with May. Sorry I'm being a bother, I'll go."

Conrad: He hugged her back.

Raven: "I...I don't know." She pulled away. "I'm sorry, I should be stronger than this, should be better than this. Maybe I should have left with June, got put through training with May. Sorry I'm being a bother, I'll go."

Conrad: He hugged her back.

Coulson: "That's not true at all. Rave? I got you something." He held out the box. Inside was a locket with a picture of them. It also could explode if activated.

June: "You have no idea how long I've wanted to hug you, too."

Coulson: "That's not true at all. Rave? I got you something." He held out the box. Inside was a locket with a picture of them. It also could explode if activated.

June: "You have no idea how long I've wanted to hug you, too."

Raven; "You didn't have to get me anything you know, I'm not your kid." She opened it. "It's pretty, thank you. I didn't really get you anything, but I did do some of your paperwork, the lower end stuff that is really more a hassle than anything."

Conrad: He just laughed.

Raven; "You didn't have to get me anything you know, I'm not your kid." She opened it. "It's pretty, thank you. I didn't really get you anything, but I did do some of your paperwork, the lower end stuff that is really more a hassle than anything."

Conrad: He just laughed.

Coulson: "Thats the best gift I could hope for. I need a break."

June: She pulled away and looked down awkwardly. "Sorry," she said, blushing.

OOC: I've been looking for jewelry that's not just paste, which it all is XD
I did make one pendant that was abstracted and representative of wings and the Sky and freedom and stuff but I don't think it would be good for Con. (It's the one on the bottom the one on the top wasn't finished then)View attachment 81520
OOC: Isn't that the attack on titan? Lol.

The bartons: They were relaxed and happy.

Nancy: So was she

Raven: "More like dark gray. You should get some sleep."

Conrad: "It's been nice."

Coulson: He nodded. "I will."

June: "Im glad. I'm having a nice holiday too, considering I don't typically celebrate it."

OOC: XD yeah that's Attack on Titan...

Evelyn: She fell asleep on the couch listening to Chirstmas Carols.

Jay: "Hey Hope, I got some new archery stuff. Care to venture downstairs with me to try the stuff out?"

Coulson: He nodded. "I will."

June: "Im glad. I'm having a nice holiday too, considering I don't typically celebrate it."

OOC: XD yeah that's Attack on Titan...

Raven: "No. Go get some rest now, or I'm telling May on you."

Evelyn: She fell asleep on the couch listening to Chirstmas Carols.

Jay: "Hey Hope, I got some new archery stuff. Care to venture downstairs with me to try the stuff out?"

Hope: "Sure."

Raven: "No. Go get some rest now, or I'm telling May on you."

Hope: "Sure."
Jay: "Cool." They went to the training room. Much like Stark with his new tools Jay got super enthouastic and into everything. He probably was explaining everything a little too fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter