• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Coulson: "Of course. We have our best agents watching over him right now." He sighed. "Honestly," he said quietly, "he deserves more than the death penalty, but of course,"

Thor: "He's my nephew,"

Coulson: "Yes, that. But if he does attempt to escape a bullet is going straight through his forehead. You won't even know he's here, and we are just going to go on enjoying our Christmas."

Guards: They led Luke to the underground holding cell.

OOC: This was just so they know where he is because last I knew he was in asgard or off who knows where in hiding, and I can use him if needed, but I doubt I will anytime soon. Raven has the right to go down and beat him up, if she'd like though.
Evelyn: "He does deserve the death penalty. I'd rather have one malicious person dead then thousands of innocent lives."

Evelyn: "He does deserve the death penalty. I'd rather have one malicious person dead then thousands of innocent lives."

Gordon: "Evelyn..." He sighed. "I know what he did, but we grew up together. It's not a good excuse, but it really hurts."

Gordon: "Evelyn..." He sighed. "I know what he did, but we grew up together. It's not a good excuse, but it really hurts."
Evelyn: "I'm sorry Gordon. That was rather rude of me. He just angers me. But I'll do better about not talking about him like that in front of you."

OOC: Okay. And yeah, Eli should come home for Christmas!

June: She smiled sweetly. "You're welcome. Sorry about my dad. I'm sure we'll be fine, he typically knows what he's talking about."

OOC: Okay!

Also, in this case, I'm using Master as a title. Men are Misters, women are Ms. or Mrs., boys are Masters and girls are Misses.

Eli: He finished programming his stuff and laid back against the pillows. It took him five minutes to get bored. He carefully disconnected himself from the machines and got out of bed. There was a mirror across the room. His hair was a mess and his face a bit pale, but that wasn't his goal. He took off the scrubs shirt. There was a scar over his heart, and no glow, just skin.

JARVIS: "Mr. Stark feels that it will heal and become less noticeable but never fully disappear. Please go back to bed now."

Eli: He grinned. "Cool, battle scars." He put his shirt back on. "JARVIS, where is everyone?"

JARVIS: "Master Stark, you should not be out of bed. You recently went through open-heart surgery. You shouldn't exert yourself."

Eli: "Not you too. JARVIS, I feel fine. Going and talking to people isn't exerting myself. It's not like I'm going to the gym. I'd rather not die here of boredom. Where is everyone?"

JARVIS: He sighed. "Master Stark, you have an extraordinary resemblance to your father. They are on the Wilson-Fury floor."

Eli: "Great, thanks J, call you if I need you." He threw a robe over his scrubs and headed into the elevator.

Nancy: "I... I..." She took a big breath, overwhelmed with emotion and ran to her father's arms.

Jay: "Woah."

Evelyn: "NO! Do you realize how dangerous he is!? We could all be toast."

Jay: He wasn't happy about Luke at all.

Steve: He wrapped his baby girl in his arms. He savored it, having not happened in a while. "It's okay."

Hope: She tried to comfort Jay.

Evelyn: "I'm sorry Gordon. That was rather rude of me. He just angers me. But I'll do better about not talking about him like that in front of you."

Gordon: "Thank you. I totally understand."

OOC: Okay!

Also, in this case, I'm using Master as a title. Men are Misters, women are Ms. or Mrs., boys are Masters and girls are Misses.

Eli: He finished programming his stuff and laid back against the pillows. It took him five minutes to get bored. He carefully disconnected himself from the machines and got out of bed. There was a mirror across the room. His hair was a mess and his face a bit pale, but that wasn't his goal. He took off the scrubs shirt. There was a scar over his heart, and no glow, just skin.

JARVIS: "Mr. Stark feels that it will heal and become less noticeable but never fully disappear. Please go back to bed now."

Eli: He grinned. "Cool, battle scars." He put his shirt back on. "JARVIS, where is everyone?"

JARVIS: "Master Stark, you should not be out of bed. You recently went through open-heart surgery. You shouldn't exert yourself."

Eli: "Not you too. JARVIS, I feel fine. Going and talking to people isn't exerting myself. It's not like I'm going to the gym. I'd rather not die here of boredom. Where is everyone?"

JARVIS: He sighed. "Master Stark, you have an extraordinary resemblance to your father. They are on the Wilson-Fury floor."

Eli: "Great, thanks J, call you if I need you." He threw a robe over his scrubs and headed into the elevator.

Steve: He wrapped his baby girl in his arms. He savored it, having not happened in a while. "It's okay."

Hope: She tried to comfort Jay.
Penny: She welcome and enjoyed the warmth. "Thank you. It just hit me today how I've been handling this all so dreadfully and pushing away the people and things that can help me.

Eli: The elevator reached the floor, and he got out, letting himself into the floor and strolling in. Shoving his hands into his robe pockets, he smirked cockily, a classic Stark smirk. "Miss me?"

Penny: She welcome and enjoyed the warmth. "Thank you. It just hit me today how I've been handling this all so dreadfully and pushing away the people and things that can help me.

Steve: "It's okay Nancy. We all make mistakes. We've missed you though, me and Mike. I got you some Christmas presents."

Eli: The elevator reached the floor, and he got out, letting himself into the floor and strolling in. Shoving his hands into his robe pockets, he smirked cockily, a classic Stark smirk. "Miss me?"

Gordon: "Eli!"

Eli: "Hi Gordon."

Hope: "Where have you been?!"

Eli: He grinned. "Hey Science Sis! We need to go do science together soon. I was, you know.....working..."

JARVIS: "He means he was being prepped to have the open heart surgery he just woke up from an hour ago."

Eli: He scowled. "Way to go, JARVIS, I was trying to play it cool."

Steve: "It's okay Nancy. We all make mistakes. We've missed you though, me and Mike. I got you some Christmas presents."

Nancy: She spoke quietly, trying to get her words out. "Thank you. I missed you both too. Oh, why thank you. I got some for you both too."

Eli: "Hi Gordon."

Hope: "Where have you been?!"

Eli: He grinned. "Hey Science Sis! We need to go do science together soon. I was, you know.....working..."

JARVIS: "He means he was being prepped to have the open heart surgery he just woke up from an hour ago."

Eli: He scowled. "Way to go, JARVIS, I was trying to play it cool."

Evelyn: "Oh my that was rather quick..."

Jay: "That's rad."

Nancy: She spoke quietly, trying to get her words out. "Thank you. I missed you both too. Oh, why thank you. I got some for you both too."

Evelyn: "Oh my that was rather quick..."

Jay: "That's rad."

Steve: He just held her until she pulled away. "You're welcome."

Hope: "So no glow anymore?"

Eli: He grinned, and exposed his chest so they could see there was no arc reactor, only skin and a scar. "Nope, no glow, no reactor, not a cyborg anymore. Just a neat scar."

Steve: He just held her until she pulled away. "You're welcome."

Hope: "So no glow anymore?"

Eli: He grinned, and exposed his chest so they could see there was no arc reactor, only skin and a scar. "Nope, no glow, no reactor, not a cyborg anymore. Just a neat scar."

Penny: "2014 will be nice. I need a fresh start."

Jay: "Hey! Welcome to the human club Stark!"

Penny: "2014 will be nice. I need a fresh start."

Jay: "Hey! Welcome to the human club Stark!"
Steve: "Well, the new year is as good a time as any."

Eli: He slung an arm around Jay. He hoped it looked friendly, but he actually needed a moment of support while he got a breather. "Thanks. I'm still more awesome than you though, Katniss."

Steve: "Well, the new year is as good a time as any."

Eli: He slung an arm around Jay. He hoped it looked friendly, but he actually needed a moment of support while he got a breather. "Thanks. I'm still more awesome than you though, Katniss."
Nancy: "True. Although I suppose I am really starting now. But you know what I mean."

Jay: "What?! Not even a chance bolts. I'm pretty darn awesome."

Nancy: "True. Although I suppose I am really starting now. But you know what I mean."

Jay: "What?! Not even a chance bolts. I'm pretty darn awesome."
Steve: "Yeah." He led her to the tree where her gifts still were.

Eli: "Bolts? Really? That's the best you could come up with, Merida?"

Steve: "Yeah." He led her to the tree where her gifts still were.

Eli: "Bolts? Really? That's the best you could come up with, Merida?"
Nancy: She walked up to the illuminated tree. "Can Mike be here too?"

Jay: "Oh like Katniss or Merdia are so original."

Steve: "I can call him." He called him.

Mike: He got the call. "Yeah, all right, sorry, gotta go." He left.

Eli: "Would you prefer Legolas, Robin Hood or Green Arrow?"

OOC: The latter I've never seen, just heard of.

June: She sat down and picked up a book she had gotten as a gift. Everyone seemed so happy, and she was glad for that, but really, Christmas was just another day. she was happy for Eli though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter