• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Superfamily February 2009!! We're taking on the world!! MAJOR UPDATE 1/7

Ah I was counting on your TR to leep me going until my trip, and was looking forward to your cocktail pictures. But on the up side I get to read about your trip to one of my other favorite places, which will get me more excited for our trip in August. Can't wait to read your new trippie.

Oh man! I'm so bummed we won't be there at the same time... but I AM excited for your new trip as well!

Oh, Heather, that is disappointing, but October and November will be here before you know it! I will definitely head over to your new PTR!

I sure hope so!! I already have lots of plans for the Nov. trip!!! Go figure!! :rotfl2:

I know, this decision came because my family scares you. The thought of having dinner with a bunch of loons is very difficult to do. :sad1:

LOL!!!! I hate that we won't be there with you guys now!! But, believe me, we would be the loons you guys would be talking about!!:lmao:

Ah I was counting on your TR to leep me going until my trip, and was looking forward to your cocktail pictures. But on the up side I get to read about your trip to one of my other favorite places, which will get me more excited for our trip in August. Can't wait to read your new trippie.

I am so ready for Gatlinburg!!!! I am hoping and praying for some snow!!!! Plus, I till take pics of my cocktails from up there!! lol!

Oh man! I'm so bummed we won't be there at the same time... but I AM excited for your new trip as well!

I know, me too! But, takes lots and lots of pictures for me to look at once you get back!:thumbsup2

I'm sorry about your Feb trip being canceled. Gatlinburg is great though. You'll more than make up for WDW with the 2 trips at the end of the year.
I'm folowing to the new PTR. See ya there!

Okay everyone...I am here with my update! I am a little sad about this one. Nothing bad is wrong, its just I am a little bummed........

We have cancelled our February trip. The reason being is we are going to Orlando to stay on Unviersal property in October with Chad's sister and the rest of his family on his dad's side. This is a gift his sister and her boyfriend are giving all of us for our birthdays. She wants all of us to stay at the Hard Rock hotel and she is paying for everything. Well, then Chad's mom decided that in November she wants to go back and stay longer than last time. For a Christmas gift for us. So, we started talking. That is a long ride to go 3 times. As much as I would love too and as much as we love the place. So, instead we are going to go to Gatlinburg for a couple of days and take Hollie up to Ober Gatlinburg (a ski park) to see some snow!! I am bummed about it, but we will still have fun in the mountains!!

So, I know I will have to start another PTR since this one has turned into the longest one ever!!!!! I know that I don't want this one closed just yet. So, once I start a new PTR I will post the link here so everyone who wants too can just follow me over to it! Which, I hope that you all do!!:lmao: I don't want to lose my dis friends!

OH NO!!!!! I can't believe I'm just seeing this. MAJOR BUMMER!!! I really was looking forward to meeting you and your family.

It's good that you get more time in November. Also, you are taking a few trips this year so that's always a good thing too! :thumbsup2

Hope to catch up with you on a futuer trip. :wave2:

I'm sorry about your Feb trip being canceled. Gatlinburg is great though. You'll more than make up for WDW with the 2 trips at the end of the year.
I'm folowing to the new PTR. See ya there!

I love Gatlinburg!!!! I am getting excited about going. Hopefully we will get some snow!

OH NO!!!!! I can't believe I'm just seeing this. MAJOR BUMMER!!! I really was looking forward to meeting you and your family.

It's good that you get more time in November. Also, you are taking a few trips this year so that's always a good thing too! :thumbsup2

Hope to catch up with you on a futuer trip. :wave2:
I know, I was excited about meetin you too!!

Right now I am couting down till Gatlinburg!!!:cool1:

I just realized something funny. You had to cancel your Disney trip and you are going to Tennessee. We had to cancel our Tennessee trip and that is why we are going to Disney. How weird is that? We have postponed our Tennessee trip to October or November.

I just realized something funny. You had to cancel your Disney trip and you are going to Tennessee. We had to cancel our Tennessee trip and that is why we are going to Disney. How weird is that? We have postponed our Tennessee trip to October or November.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: Now that's funny

Oh my gosh!! That is too funny!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: Now that's funny

That really is!! Isn't that something!!

Okay so today would have been the day we left to go to disney! I was a little sad when I realized it but that makes me get even more excited for October and November!!

108 pages?!?!?! How am I ever going to catch up?!?! lol lol:rotfl:
Im trying to be a better Disser!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter