• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Superfamily February 2009!! We're taking on the world!! MAJOR UPDATE 1/7

hlrababy

Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with
Hi everyone!!! Well, I decided to try my hand at a pre-trip report! I am going to try my best to make it good and keep you entertained!!

We are now going February 6th through the 11th. Possibly leaving the 5th to have an extra day!

Well, let me get right to it. Here is the cast:

Me - My name is Heather (aka Wonder Woman) and I am 31 years old and a proud mommy to a sweet, sassy girl! I have worked for the State of Georgia for 12 years and I am ready for my husband to finish school so I can stay at home with my baby. I love all things Disney! Me and my husband got engaged at the Magic Kingdom in 97, which seems like ages ago!

Hubby - Chad (aka Superman) is 32 years old. He loves Disney just as much as I do, which is a great thing. He loves Superman and has been a fan since he was a child. He is currently in school, which I wish he would hurry up and finish!

Daughter - Hollie (aka Supergirl). She is 3 years old and is a sweet, sassy child. The things she comes up with!!!! :rotfl2: This will be her 2nd trip and she talks about it non-stop. She loves Tinkerbell, Ariel, and Princess Aurora!

My mother - we are taking her with us because she loves her little grandbaby! She and my dad do so much for us and we just wanted to let her share in our excitement. I asked my dad to go, but it was a big no! He hates crowds and he is just the type to want to stay at home. But, we will get him there one day!!!

Okay, so the original plans. We were going to be attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. We are really, really excited about this. Hollie will be dressed as Tinkerbell, Chad will be Jack Sparrow and I have no clue what I am going to be!!! When I asked for Hollie's input, she said I should go as a mean ole witch. Which is why I call her sassy! Here are some pictures of us!

Now, hopefully we will be attending the Pirate and Princess Party. The dates haven't been set yet for 2009, but I am keeping my fingers crossed

l_b213f19545004abef45eaeaa7cc71276.jpg

This was our halloween picture last year. You can see how obsessed we are with costumes. I actually had Chad's custom made and he was in heaven!:love:

l_dcb1adcb09aba03b097c43aa9ae62845.jpg

This is a picture we took on Easter Sunday after hunting eggs. DD has this thing where she calls this her goofy face and she insist on taking one everywhere we go!!:rotfl2:

Well, I will be updating everything really soon!!! I hope to hear from you all!

Well, I thought I would add some pictures from our trip last November! Here are a couple of pics along with our window picture! :lmao:

100_1429.jpg

100_1449.jpg

Me and my sweet princess

100_1454.jpg

DD and her daddo

100_1475.jpg

DD loving her horse!

100_1491.jpg

100_1493.jpg

100_1494.jpg

I will add some more pictures later as I add my updates!

I am here!!

Your family is adoreable!!! I love your halloween costume from last year-- wonder if that comes in my size LOL:rotfl:

Hollie is a doll baby! How sweet! I hope to have a little girl someday!

Cant wait to hear your plans!
I have never stayed at movies before but always thought is was the coolest one of the values! :thumbsup2

What an adorable family you all are. I would love to always spend Halloween at Disney so I will enjoy living vicariously through your report!

Hey Heather! Your baby girl is a sweetie! You are going to have a great time! We went in Oct '04 with my mom and Hunter was 3. We stayed at All Star Movies and went to the Halloween party. I'll relive the memories through your trip! Can't wait to hear all of the plans! BTW, LOVE the pics from last year!

Count me in too. I love all your pics. Your family is so cute.

Well clearly I'm the only nosy one here. I want to know the Disney engagement story!

I followed the link on Farrah's ptr. You're all so cute in your costumes!!! Can't wait to read more!!!!!

I am here!!

Your family is adoreable!!! I love your halloween costume from last year-- wonder if that comes in my size LOL:rotfl:

Hollie is a doll baby! How sweet! I hope to have a little girl someday!

Cant wait to hear your plans!
I have never stayed at movies before but always thought is was the coolest one of the values! :thumbsup2

Honey, if the wonder woman costume fit me, it will fit anybody!!! I actually emailed the company that made it because the year before it was only in a small (2-4) medium (6-8) and large (10-12) and I most definaly thought that they should have had another size. So, the one they came out with last year was of course, the plus size which is what I got. I don't care if I looked bad, I felt good! :rotfl2:

BTW I pimped out your PTR on mine -- hope thats okay LOL!:rotfl:

Hey, that is cool!! Thanks!!

Oh, about the allstars movie, we stayed there on our honeymoon. We didn't want to spend a lot because we knew we would never be in the room. So, of course we always have to stay there. But, we will splurge on our 10 year anniversary and hopefully stay at my favorite, The Polynesian!!

Count me in... you have a cute little girl... i can tell she's got spunk :thumbsup2

Thanks for joining! Yes, she definately has the spunk. I have been told it came from me!:thumbsup2

I followed the link on Farrah's ptr. You're all so cute in your costumes!!! Can't wait to read more!!!!!

Thank you! We love any reason to dress up in costumes!:banana:

I sort of slid right into 97 being so long ago, and it made me feel OLD!

Yes I want to hear the engagement story too.

I know, it does seem so long ago! I will def tell you guys the engagement story!

Well clearly I'm the only nosy one here. I want to know the Disney engagement story!

I would love to tell it!!!

Count me in too. I love all your pics. Your family is so cute.

Thank you! I am glad your here!

Hey Heather! Your baby girl is a sweetie! You are going to have a great time! We went in Oct '04 with my mom and Hunter was 3. We stayed at All Star Movies and went to the Halloween party. I'll relive the memories through your trip! Can't wait to hear all of the plans! BTW, LOVE the pics from last year!

Thanks!! We are really excited! We did MVMCP for the first time last year and we had a ball, so we are looking forward to MNSSHP!

What an adorable family you all are. I would love to always spend Halloween at Disney so I will enjoy living vicariously through your report!
Hey, I will try to make it good for ya!:goodvibes

:rotfl: :rotfl: Okay, here is the engagement story! First a little background. Chad and I met working at SFOG in 94. We dated for a couple of months and then broke up. We stayed in touch as friends and then by the time 97 came around, he finally grew a brain :rotfl: and wanted to get back together. So, he wanted to take me to DisneyWorld for my birthday and his birthday (mine is Oct. 8 while his is the 13th). We went to DisneyWorld November 5th and I knew he was acting funny. Little did I know he had already asked my dad for his permission to ask me to marry him. That Friday, November 7th we went to the Magic Kingdom and he was acting really, really weird. That afternoon he started acting really grumpy. I could not for the life of me imagine why! Come to find out he had asked a cast member if there was any way he could dress as tigger (who I LOVVVEEEE) and walk up to me and ask me to marry him. Of course, they said that there was no way! So, he was aggravated trying to think of another way. We went to the fireworks and watched them from the rose garden in the little nook where they take pictures now. Toward the end of the display, he said he had to ask a cm a question. As he came back, everyone was staring at us. He got down on bended knee in front of everyone in that sweet little rose garden and asked me to marry him!! He had given a CM our video camera so we have that forever!! It was the sweetest thing! Just so simple and nice. Here is a picture right after it. Now mind you, my hair has been every color of the rainbow and this just happened to be my blond days!! :rotfl2:

Now, there was no digital camera back then so I had to scan it!!
engagement_0003.jpg

Right now this is our itinerary:

Friday, Oct. 3
Just rest once we get to the hotel

Sat. Oct. 4th
Epcot
Breakfast at Akershus

Sun. Oct. 5th.
Rest and shop
Breakfast at O'hana Best Friends

Mon. Oct. 6th
Magic Kingdom
Breakfast at Crystal Palace

Tue. Oct. 7th
Late breakfast at Chef Mickey's
BBB around lunch to fix little princess up like tinkerbell
MNSSHP

Wed. Oct. 8th (my bday)
Come home! :eek:

As he came back, everyone was staring at us. He got down on bended knee in front of everyone in that sweet little rose garden and asked me to marry him!! He had given a CM our video camera so we have that forever!!

:love: That is so sweet!

Aww- what a cute story and look how bloody sexy ya'll are!!!:goodvibes Ahh Old pictures are the best!!
Your plans look great- to bad you couldnt saty one more day for your birthday though.
I wish we were going to be in WDW during the same time so we could meet up-- ohwell maybe next year right;)

What a wonderful engagment story... you look gorgeous... then... and now :goodvibes Your plans look pretty good... I love all the places u are dining at :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter